The fallen conviction

After what feels like eternity are heroes, he finds themselves at an entrance to a cave.

"We're here." Wuya says, looking at the huge cave.

"Wait, what?" Kimiko asks in shock.

"We just have to get to the end of this cave, and we have the weapon." Wuya smile a little. Everyone gets excited, they are almost done.

"Now everyone be careful. There are hundreds of booby traps in here, and that's not thinking of what Kabaneri could have done to it." Chase says, pointing to some inky footprints. Everyone walks in, it seems to just be an empty cave with no other passages. Everyone just looks around, while Jack is looking at a wall Raimundo on the other side of the room decided to say something.

"Hey Jack."

"Hmm?"

"The world might end, and well, I would hate myself if I just never told you."

Jack freezes in place slowly starting to turn his head.

"Told me what?" Raimundo turns around ready to just spit it out.

"Jack I really like really l-"  "Hey we found a button!" Omi yells as Clay presses it biscuit jumping up and down happily next to the two. The floor opens up three ways, making them all fall. Everyone gets split apart into three groups.

"Ahhh!!" Jack yells falling into the dark he lands on what feels like a slide going down at crazy fast speeds.

"I hate this!!" Jack cries, going further and further into the dark until he finally stops. He finds himself in a room with two torches lighting it. As Jack slowly gets up he hears someone else coming down the slide.

"Watch out!" Kimiko yells Being flung right into Jack. The two of them fall on the floor.

"Ow." Is all Jack can muster as Kimiko gets up.

"Thanks I guess for breaking my fall," Kimiko went and grabbed one of the torches. She looks around until she finds an archway with a hallway leading into the dark. On the archway words are changing until they reform into english

"That is some cool magic." Jack says, grabbing the other torch.

"One can enter but it takes two. Trust and guidance is the only guarantee." She says out loud.

"I guess we go in," Jack shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll go in first," Kimiko marches through, but all of a sudden her torch goes out and she disappears.

"Kimiko!?" Jack yells running in after her. All of a sudden Jack is in a dark maze and of course his torch goes out.

"Hello?!" Jack yells scared looking around but he can't see anything but darkness.

"Jack! Jack, I can see you." Kimiko's voice yells from somewhere.

"Where are you?" Jack asks, feeling a little relieved he's not alone.

"I don't really know but I can see you and the maze." Kimiko says as she stands on something invisible looking down at a brightly lit maze with Jack standing in the middle of it.

"I think I have to guide you, I'm assuming you can't see."

"Yeah I really can't." Jack shakes, looking around he has always been scared of the dark.

"Okay well I need you to turn around and go straight." Kimiko says this in a calm tone not wanting Jack to know what is around him. She holds her breath as Jack walks in the dark hoping that he doesn't bump into one of the Ink spider monsters crawling on the walls. Lucky it seems like they can't see either.