Chapter 2

When all was done, he stared at the new naked form in front of him that was trying to keep balanced with the help of a nearby trunk.

Dipper couldn't believe it. Was that Bill? In a human form, but without the need of one already on earth? Why did this happen?

He was simply stuck there, observing the figure he could see clearly as a man, blushing a little of embarrassment before focusing higher. Bill seemed to have blond hair, looking nearly golden, even if the lower part was closer to being black. He was really pale, though he supposed it was because that body never really saw any sun before. The dark marks on his forearm, and maybe somewhere else, were just even more visible like this, mostly patterns with triangles, which wasn't really that much of a surprise at this point since everything seemed to be triangles with Bill. Then he took a look at his eyes. One of them was looking pretty normal, if one was forgetting the golden colour of the iris, but the left one was black with a golden iris, this one was really catching the attention.

Dipper was taken out of his observation when he could hear Bill curse to himself. "What happen!? Why do I look like one of you meatsack?! I can do nearly anything like this, I don't have enough power!". Dipper back away a little at the anger he could feel in the demon tone, seeing his left iris turn bright red, turning toward the human.

"What did you do Pine Tree?" asked Bill as he was taking unstable steps towards him, visibly not used to walk. Dipper was just backing off at every step until his back touches a trunk. "I-I really don't know Bill!" he responded in a stutter, his voice going a little higher at the end, scared that he was really screwed. "I just took the hand and then I felt burning on my forearm and this happened" he said, hand vaguely showing him to say what happened.

Bill frowned at that mention, crouching once he was close enough, grabbing his right arm. Dipper wanted to take his arm back, but the grip was really tight and trying would probably make Bill even angrier. Soon enough, the demon had ripped off the leather bracelet that was covering most of his tattoo, letting Bill clearly see what it was.

Dipper looked away, a little embarrassed that Bill was seeing this, he would never have thought he would see it. On his inner wrist there was a pine tree symbol pointing towards his palm, and just a little higher above it there was Bill Cipher wheel, but there was no other symbols but the pine tree one.

Bill was feeling confused, or he guessed that's what this body was feeling. Ugh, he was going to deal with feelings and emotions now? Why would the boy tattoo this on himself? hadn't he said he had caused him damages? He looked up at Dipper, but the human wouldn't look at him, his face a little redder than before.

"Look... I don't know if it could have caused it" started Dipper without turning toward him "Never thought it would do something like this, It was an impulsive choice and Mabel was not totally sober when she suggested it, we thought it would look nice and be a sort of reminder" he tried to explain, feeling Bill hand losing up so he could pull it back toward himself instead. "It really wasn't for some kind of summoning, we thought you were dead"

That last comment got an amused laugh, making Dipper finally turn towards Bill. "You really thought this would kill me?" Asked the demon. Dipper finally left a chuckle escapes his lips, sort of relieved he wasn't going to hurt him and that his anger had passed, or at least a little. "I had some doubt, to be honest" admitted Dipper "But I never looked into them".

He couldn't get to fully relax, not knowing what the demon could do now that he was in the physical world. But... maybe he would be okay to deal with? He did mention that he was weaker now, didn't he?

Silence had settled between them, Bill still looking at the tattoo. Dipper thought that maybe he could give it a chance and maybe learn more about the demon. Not that he trusted him, really, he just felt like he couldn't let him walk around Gravity Falls alone.