Chapter 3:Goth Boy

Third POV

When Midoriya woke up he was lying on Ochako's bed surrounded by his friends and Ochako's parents, "What happened?" he softly asked "umm, you had a panic attack and fainted," Uraraka began " when my mom found you she immediately told us and well now your here" the freckle faced boy looked around the room seeing worried faces, the most worried person out of all of them was Todoroki it is as evident in his eyes.

"What made you have this panic attack dear?" Uraraka's mom asked.

" Well.." the question caught him off guard, he couldn't answer it he didn't know how.

"Was it because of what we said?" Uraraka asked feeling guilty.

" I ..." another question he wasn't ready for.

Then...

His heart started racing again, frantic breathing unable to voice his thoughts "I...umm...well"

"He's gonna have another panic attack if you keep pressuring him with questions," Ochako's dad said

" Give the boy some time to recover, then you can get some answers out of him."

Everyone left the room except Todoroki,he looked very concerned which put Midoriya at ease "s-sorry for the trouble I'm...I'm just not ready to talk about what happened yet," he didn't look into the other boys' eyes afraid he might burst into tears at the site of him , "I understand," Todoroki said and took a deep breath before saying "but can you tell me what happened? It was like you left without saying goodbye, making me wonder where you went," Midoriya looked at him with nothing to say but 'sorry'. Todoroki leaned in closer to the greenet and placed a soft kiss on his lips, Midoriya knew that this might be the last kiss he'll ever get from Todoroki so he had to make it count,he pulled the boy in for a deeper kiss running his fingers through the two coloured locks and licked his bottom lip asking for entrance which Todoroki gladly gave. They kissed for about a few minutes before Midoriya pulled away,out of breath and said " I wish I could have been a better boyfriend," he saw the disappointment in the other boys eyes "Midoriya," was all he could say as the greenet stood up and walked out the door, before leaving he gave Todoroki a bright smile "goodbye Todoroki! I'll see you tomorrow," the two-tone haired boy watched as his former lover walked down stairs getting ready to head home " Shit," said Todoroki as he plumped himself into Ochako's bed " I gotta get him back."

Kirishima's POV

After hearing what my angry Pomeranian thought would be the hottest thing in the world, I decided to help him with his little love problem.

Today 7:10

Kiri: Yo man,I've got an idea I need help wth

Kami: sure beauticool wachya need

Kiri: does your mom wear makeup

Kami: 🤨, what?

Kami: where are you going with this

Kiri: I'll explain later just make sure you have mascara, eyeliner and know how to apply makeup

Kami: umm... sure I guess

Kiri: Thx babe ur the best!!

07:25

The plan is set in motion,just gotta hope Bakubro doesn't find out what I'm planning.