Chapter 5:Spin the bottle

Third POV

When Bakugou pulled away,he stared at Midoriya who looked at him with sparkling eyes "Shit!" Bakugou said and pushed Midoriya's face away "Dammit Deku, are you drunk or something?" Midoriya just looked at him, dumbfounded " What?! Your the one who ki–" Bakugou quickly covered the other boys mouth " Shut the fuck up you damn nerd!" the angry blond sighs " are you drunk, yay or nay?" the greenet just looked at him and removed his hand from his mouth " no," he says with some irritation "Crap! Shit! Dammit!" Bakugou courses before looking at Midoriya with a serious expression " tell anyone about this and I'll kill you!" He threatens, " Okay," Midoriya says innocently then leans in and licks Bakugou's lips before continuing in the most seductive manner " not a word, Kacchan"

'What.In.The.FUCK?'

(~TIME SKIP- AFTER SOBERING UP~)

After ' Never have I ever', the Next game was about to begin " are the ropes secure?" Momo asks Jiro as she finishes tying up Mineta (who by some miracle was invited) " Yep! He won't be getting out of these any time soon,"
Jiro reassures her as she tightens the ropes even more " THIS IS SO NOT COOL YOU GUYS! A GUYS ONLY CHANCE TO KISS A GIRL AND YOUR LOCKING ME UP AND THROWING AWAY THE KEY! THIS HAS GOT TO BE SOME FORM OF ABUSE!" Mineta yells

" He's right ya' know, I don't wanna go to jail for animal cruelty" Momo snickers

" We're all good so long as we don't hurt him or anything" Jiro adds onto the joke

" WATCHING Y'ALL PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE WHILE I'M TIED UP HERE IS BASICALLY TORTURE! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME! "

" Take a long hard look in the mirror, then you'll find your answer! " Mina says

" Umm... Guys? " Midoriya calls " so uhh, Kirishima changed the rules of 'Spin the bottle' a bit," It was obvious Kirishima changed the rules a bit so that Kaminari wouldn't kiss anyone else but him during the game, the rules were basically the same but with a minor difference: if someone is aligned with a person they don't want to kiss, they can swap them out with a person who's willing to kiss them, Midoriya decided not to play this game and just sat on the nearby couch and took score. When the game began, several people span the bottle and only three decided to swap;the list of people who've kissed and swapped looked kinda like this:

Jiro and Uraraka

Sero and Kaminari (Kaminari swapped him with Kirishima)

Asui and Mina

Kacchan and Momo

Todoroki and Hagakure

Kacchan and Kaminari (Kaminari swapped him with Kirishima)

Sero and Todoroki ( Sero swapped him with Hagakure)

Asui and Uraraka

"Hey Kirishima, why is Kaminari playing if you're gonna be the one kissing him every turn," Midoriya asks " the fun of playing" Kirishima answers bluntly " yeah sure, whatever floats your boat" and with that the game continued, the pairing that followed was; Bakugou and Todoroki.
"Nah Uh, hell no, I'll pass!" Bakugou yelled, he was never keen on kissing the other boy and secretly prayed to God for them to not be paired up "well is anyone gonna swap with them?" Midoriya asked, ready to write the pair.

" Umm, no" Mina says

"What?! One of y'all better swap with me or I'll kill you!"

"Yeah, doesn't anyone wanna swap?" Todoroki asks calmly

" Sorry but, I really wanna see if y'all are gonna actually do it" Mina says as Jiro nods her head in agreement

" I will literally kiss anyone but him!" Bakugou states

The game kinda paused 'cause those two didn't want to kiss and no one wanted to swap with them, Midoriya got annoyed with their constant back and forth so he just stood up and walked towards the arguing boys, he quickly kissed both Bakugou and Todoroki on the cheek and yelled " There! Now can we carry on with the game?" he didn't realize what he did untill he saw their faces turn bright red as they stared at him with blank expressions. " I see two ripe tomatoes ready for harvesting!" Mina laughed, Midoriya's face turned bright red as well when he saw what she was talking about," HA! There's another one!" she wheezes " Damn Midoriya, that outta shut Bakugou up for a while huh?" Kaminari chuckled " well you guys weren't gonna do it and it was harshing the buzz,"

" You caused an entirely different buzz"

" Can we just drop it and carry on with the game"

" Hahaha! Midoriya. You are never living this down!" Mina was still laughing hysterically

The greenet just sighed and sat on the couch"I know," he said writing in the notebook. Everyone kinda got bored after that and started using Mineta as the bottle to see how many spins it would take to make him throw up. "AAAHHH! WHATEVER HAPPENED TO NOT HURTING MEEE!" Mineta cried out

" We're technically not hurting you man," Kirishima said

" You said you wanted to be in the game, now your in it" Kaminari pointed out

" I THINK I'M GONNA BE SICK!"

With that, they stopped spinning the pervy grape boy and let him wobble to the nearest trash can to throw up " so how many spins was that?" Momo asked  " 15 to say the least," Midoriya replied " what colour is it now?" Kaminari asked " we still don't need to kno–" " milky green!" Mineta called out from the trash " eww, gross" Midoriya rolled his eyes and write down the colour of Mineta's throw up, which was very unnecessary.

(~ Time Skip : After Mineta threw up~)

" How about something red and chunky" Jiro suggested" This is not good for my health, if I throw up one more time I might die," Mineta weakly complained " I don't have anything like that," Kirishima told Jiro, ignoring Mineta " but I do have milkshakes and caramel sauce which might go be us something slimy" Uraraka gagged it that statement " Can you nerds not talk about throw up while I'm around, it's disgusting!" Bakugou argued " then don't listen!" Kaminari suggested " Stop screaming it out!" Bakugou yelled.

"Okay Mineta, ready for round two!" Mina asked enthusiastically as Kirishima walked in the room with the milkshake and caramel sauce " I've thrown up twenty different times since we started this stupid game, can't say this is the second round" Mineta stated " Come in Mineta! One more time and we're done, I promise" Kirishima pleaded " you promise?" Mineta asked " it wouldn't be so manly if I didn't keep my promise" Kirishima reassured him, " Alright fine! I'll do it for the last time and that's it!" Mineta grabbed the milkshake first and slowly took a whiff of it before running off to go throw up.

" So how many spins was that?" Momo asks bluntly " Zero" Midoriya replied with a sigh.

____________________________________________

Word count: 1136 words