Chapter Four

Author's Note 📝

I decided to test out giving the other characters POVs because all their lives will be tied into Zac & Fatima's story.

This chapter will probably be long because I'm gonna introduce some minor characters and make sure I still give y'all a little bit of ZATIMA💕 Enjoy

BROOKLYN

"Do you have everything you need for tonight?" Justin asked me

I nod my head, "Yes and thank you for letting me use your place." I said smiling.

"No problem. You guys have fun." He said.

Tonight I am hosting a girl's night. I usually try to do one every two weeks. Me and my friends rotate who's going to host the next one. This week it's my turn. I happen to throw the best slumber parties because they insists of trashing men, smoking week, and drinking until we just pass out. I invited Cheyenne and Gabriella of course, I also invited a few of our mutual friends, as well as Fatima. I hope Fatima comes because she has similar personalities with a lot of girls I work with. There at the hospital we're all really ambitious and hard working women; Fatima is more than that. I want to get to know her more because I feel she can be somebody I look up to.

"What are you gonna be doing?" I ask him.

Justin shrugged, "There's a new pool hall downtown. I'm gonna go check it out." He told me.

I scrunch my face up, "No basketball?" I ask him.

"Nope not tonight." Justin said.

I nod my head and walk up to Justin. His eyes wandered around his home as I grab both sides of his face. When I had his full attention I pecked his lips softly a few times, Justin grabbed my face as I removed my hands from his. Our kiss became more intense. Before we could do anything further, Jay's phone started to ring.

"Who is that?" I asked as he grabbed his phone out his pocket.

"Uh nobody.. Spam." He said declining the call. "Look I gotta go but make sure you text me if you need anything." He instructed me.

I nod my head, "Okay.." I whisper. "I love you." I said softly.

"I love you too baby." Justin said as I walked him to the door. 

I opened the door and outside of it was Cheyenne looking like she was about to knock. My eyes got wide as she looked between Justin and I.

"Hi Cheyenne." Justin said as he walked out. "See you baby." He said to me.

"Bye." I simply responded.

Cheyenne waited until Justin was in the driveway before she stepped inside. She walked past me and I closed the door.