Chapter Six

ZAC

"Yo bro, I really appreciate you coming tonight

"Yo bro, I really appreciate you coming tonight." Justin said dapping me up.

"No probelm." I tell him. "Fatima wasn't letting me stay at home." I admit.

Justin laughed and shook his head. "To be honest, Brooklyn didn't really press me to come with her. Which is strange." He said seeming confused.

Tonight is the telethon and I am ready to this over with. There's been so much drama going on, from Zadie coming to see me, to all the stuff Fatima's been telling me about Brooklyn and her lesbian co-worker; I'd just rather be at home. But unfortunately, Fatima wouldn't let me stay at home. No matter how many times I pulled her down on the bed and whispered nasty things in her ear, none it worked, and my dirty talk always works.

"Oh there she is now." Justin said pointing to Brooklyn. "Hey baby, you look good." He said as she came up to us.

"You just saw me." She said. "Hey Zac, thanks for coming." She smiled.

"You need me to do anything?" Justin asked Brooklyn.

She shook her head, "Nah.. I'm straight." She said walking away.

I just stood there and looked between them. Justin looked at me and shook his head.

"This girl be having mood swings." Justin said.

I laughed and tapped his shoulder, "Don't worry about." I said as I started walking away.

"Where you going?" Justin asked stopping me.

"To find my girl." I tell him.

I start walking around and I couldn't find Fatima anywhere. So, I figured she was in the bathroom. On my way to the bathroom I noticed Cheyenne standing against the wall with her phone in her hand. She seemed to be upset about something.

"Everybody got an attitude today." I thought to myself.

Just as I was about to turn the corner I heard somebody, "Zac.." The voice said.

I turned around. Cheyenne was walking behind me.

"Have you seen Justin?" She asked me.

I size her up before answering, "No I haven't." I lie.

"Are you sure?" She asked again.

"Yes I'm sure, why?" I ask.

"I just need to talk to him about something." She said.

"About what-"

"Excuse me?" Cheyenne said getting annoyed. "Who are you? His lawyer?" She sarcastically asked.