horror

Oikawa's fingers laced around yours to pull you downstairs. You clumsily followed, before feeling as you both fell onto the sofa opposite the tv in the living room.

He shuffled closer towards you: you felt the skin of your arm touch his. He pulled the remote up, beginning to surf through the different movies that you could both watch.

He outstretched his free arm, placing it against the back of the sofa behind you; "Is there anything you want to watch?"

"Horror?" You optimistically suggested, pointing at the television as one of your favourite horrors showed up on the screen.

You glanced at Tooru, who had a both worried and scared expression on his face.

"Do.. we have to?" He whispered slightly, his brows creasing together into a cringe, "It looks-.."

"Oikawa Tooru," You chuckled as he tilted his head to the side, "You're not scared, are you?"

"Me? Scared? Of course not!" He rolled his eyes, aggressively pointed his finger at your chest, "I'm offended that you'd even think that."

"Okay! We'll watch it then!"

"Shit..."

The movie started as Oikawa swiftly reached to turn the lights off, before he quickly hopping back beside you as you both sat in complete darkness: you were only able to make out his silhouette through the dim-light from the TV.

A loud, eerie song began playing from the TV as you felt the Captain shuffle closer to you: his breaths beginning to get unsteady as the tension on the screen grew thicker.

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧

The movie carried on, and you could almost taste his fear as you sat beside him.

"Tooru..." You nudged his hand with yours as he looked at you with wide eyes, you really weren't expecting someone like him to be afraid of a horror movie, "We can turn it off if you want me to, don't force yourself to wat-"

"No." Oikawa insisted with a confident stare, despite you able to see the goosebumps on his arms, "I need to watch it!"

"I can tell you're scared."

"Shut it."

You laughed a little at his grumpy expression, watching him awkwardly glance at you from the corner of his eye.

In a moment of weakness, he screamed as a man in a terrifying mask appeared on the screen. Oikawa held his hands infront of his face as his entire body jolted anxiously.

You sighed under the breath, conflicting on what to do.

You placed your hand out before feeling him quickly lace his fingers with yours, pulling your hand against his thigh as he anxiously held onto you.

You swallowed, before shuffling closer to him as you watched his muscles relax. You were never one to make the first move when it came to him: you never had to, but you felt like you had to do something as his deep, chocolate eyes stared at you.

You nestled your head in the crevice of his shoulder, hearing his last breath hitch. He held his breath for a few moments as the scent of his cologne filled your nose, making your heart spiral.

The movie carried on: you could feel your mind racing as Oikawa held you close - his legs now entwined with yours as you sat shivering underneath a thin blanket. His muscular arm had moved from the back of the sofa, and over your shoulder, holding your body close against his.

He often jumped at minor scares before nervously laughing it off, cuddling even closer with you.

You could feel your body grow more and more tired as you yawned, feeling your eyes flutter shut - only listening to the noise around you.

"Shit-!" He jumped, a frantic expression on his lips as you repressed the urge to giggle, "Did you see that, Y/N-Chan? That guy totally came out of no where!"

"You're an idiot, Tooru." You chuckled - watching as his face went a deep shade of red, refusing to meet his eyes with yours.

The end credits rolled.

"Are you okay?" You asked, his heart racing as he looked down at you: his lips softly placed together.

"Mm." He softly whispered, "Hey, Y/N?" He leaned back as he glanced out at the window: the rain still heavily pouring outside, "How about we put on something.. more fun instead? There's a new comedy out."

You snickered, "I never realised that you were such a wuss."

"Hey.." He whined, slightly pushing you in the shoulder, "You were scared, too!"

"Was not!"

"Was too." The Player mimicked you, "You were cuddling up to me and hiding behind my shoulder the whole time, I'm not an idiot!"

"Only because you were so scared." You folded your arms over our chest whilst sinking back into his embrace, frowning with a petty glare in your eyes: "Just put this stupid film on."

Oikawa giggled, pulling your body closer towards his by your waist, "You're so cute."

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧

The beaming light from your blinds woke you up as you shuffled slightly: before gazing around the room as you remembered the previous night in the living room.

You hadn't even remembered yourself falling asleep; the last thing you could remember of last night was you both tiredly trying to watch the end of the movie Oikawa had picked.

You could feel a heavy weight against your chest and body as you rubbed your eyelids: trying to clear your vision.

Oikawa's cheek was rested against your chest; his soft, brunette hair messily laid against the sweatshirt he'd let you borrow. He had his arms hooked tightly around your waist, with your legs wrapped around his torso.

He was heavy, but you didn't mind: it was almost comforting, like a weighted blanket.

You yawned a little, stretching out your back as you heard Oikawa tiredly grumble under his breath. You placed your hand against his neck, entwining your fingers with the roots of his dark hair. You played with his hair with boredom for a while, messing it inbetween your fingers.

As you stopped you felt Oikawa move, resting his chin against your chest as your eyes widened, "Mmph."

"I didn't know you were awake."

A small smile slowly crept against his soft lips as his eyes fluttered closed, "Keep doing that.." He whispered in a hoarse and tired morning voice, "Playing with my hair. It feels really nice.."

You did as he asked, praying that he couldn't feel your racing heart as you ran your fingers through his hair once more.

"Hey." He mumbled almost completely incoherently against your sweatshirt.

"What?"

He nestled his head upwards, burying his face in the dent of your neck and shoulder, "I have an idea.." He yawned, "How about we go out this morning? There's a small cafe just a few blocks away from here.. we could get some breakfast."

"Yeah, that'd be nice.."

Oikawa lifted his head, almost taken aback by the fact that he didn't have to argue to get it out of you, "Huh-.. Oh!"

"What?"

"Nothing.." He smiled warmly, "It's a date."