Chapter 1

I would like to thank its-CJ-savage for my cover and artwork for my first crush i really liked them all and I hope you do too

(Four years old)
I was playing with my doll which i named Marie with my older brother Michael. He's four years older than me but he always plays with me and always protects me. He's the best brother ever. We both make our dolls fight crime and protect each other from evil and we play nearly everyday except sometimes Michael goes bike riding with his friends so I'm left to play alone.

"Rebecca I'll be right back i need to go to the toilet" Michael says as he got up from his spot and dropped his doll.

I continue playing with my doll when suddenly i hear a car pulling into the drive way next door. I decide to look out the window to see who it is. I see a man and woman coming out of the car and they were admiring the house in front of them.

I think they were the new neighbours. I could hear them talking a little and i look over to their car to see a little boy sitting inside. The woman motions the boy to come out of the car and he does.

He had an action figure in his hand i think it was batman but i couldn't see it clearly. He looks over to my house and sees me looking at him. We both stare at each other as he goes inside his house.

"Hey what are you looking at" Michael creeps up from behind

"Nothing" i shake my head fast as he looks at me suspiciously

"Okay let's continue playing" he says as he picks up our dolls.

So we continue playing for nearly an hour until mom comes in and speaks
"Kids get dressed were going to see our new neighbours" mom says excitedly

Michael jumps up and runs upstairs to get dressed.

"Come on Rebecca let's get you dressed" mom bends down and places her hand forward, i take her hand and follow her to my bedroom to get dressed. She picks out my favourite ladybug dress and she helps me put it on. I slip on my red ballet shoes and braid my hair.

I wait for Michael to come downstairs while mom prepares a pie for our neighbours. She walks over to me with the pie.

"I'm ready" Michael jumps off the stairs like spiderman and nearly lands on moms pie.

"Michael be careful you could've hurt yourself" mom says with concern while moving the pie away from Michael

"Sorry mom" he holds both his ears and bites his tongue while still looking a little amused.

"Now remember you both must be on your best behaviour ok be polite especially you Michael" mom says before leaving and we both nod our head.

We leave our house and walk over to the next door house which was roughly 15 steps away i know because i counted my steps. I even bring Marie along.