Chapter 10

(Rebecca's POV)
The last month of the school year arrives and i prepare myself for graduation even though i most likely won't be going to college.

I get my dress ready and i measure my head and body for my hat and robe to fit on.
I help Alexa pick out her outfit too and i measure everything for her
I even help her find a prom dress.

"I think this dress is your colour and it matches your figure" i say to Alexa as I show her a dress on a rack.

"Yeah that is nice thanks now let me help you find a dress" she pulls my arm to show me some dresses.

"Wait Alexa i forgot to tell you I'm not going to the prom" I announce and her mouth drops instantly.

"What no you have to I'm not going without my best friend" she says sadly while picking out a dress for me.

"I really don't want to go i was never really excited about prom anyways but that doesn't mean you don't go" I convince her.

"But it won't be any fun without you" she says sadly while holding both my hands

"It will be because your gonna go to prom with a perfect date who will dance you through the night and will end the night with a kiss" i say childishly

"Is it now what is this some sort of fairytale" she scoffs and giggles

We pick out a pair of high heel shoes for her to wear and some jewellery too.

After shopping for prom dress and graduation outfit we go home and relax.

"So are you really planning to move?" she asks as we lay onto my bed.

"Yeah i do i mean i hate this place and people still annoy me here plus you know about my dream of becoming a singer,well it's not exactly easy to become one in California because there competition is tough" we both chuckle and look at each other.

"So do you know where your going to live?" i shrug my shoulders and she rests her head on her palms.

"No not yet mom is still trying to find a house and dad needs to get a new job wherever we're moving too but they'll let me know in a years time"

"Wow what are you gonna do for a year i mean I'm gonna be at college and so will everyone else"

"I'll write songs and start writing a diary of my life and I'll make a scrap book to go with it" i plan out everything I will do for a year and Alexa gives me some ideas too.

"Oh but you definitely have to visit me in college" she says strictly

"More like you need to visit me wherever i live"

"Dude you don't even know where your living yet so hush" she says while pushing me gently and i whack her with my pillow.

(A week later)
One week passes extremely fast and it is time for prom. i help Alexa get dressed for prom and she looks beautiful.

"Wow if i was a guy i would so date you" i say as she looks in the mirror and admires herself

"Aww thanks but are sure your not gonna come to prom because i still have a dress for you" she says as she pokes me.

"No I really don't wanna go but you have fun" i hug her goodbye and she enters her dates car outside my house.

I sit on my bed and i start writing things in my diary while singing some random songs in my head. i didn't even realise there was someone standing behind me.

I turn around to see who it was and it was Trent.

"Damn you why are you creeping up on me like that?" i push him gently across my room.