Chapter 9

(Two weeks later-Treys POV)
Two weeks later it was Rebecca's eighteenth birthday and i wanted to make it special for her. She didn't go to school for two weeks but the school let her off and everyday after school i would go visit her.

I decide to throw her a surprise birthday party at her house. I tell her mom to take her out for a while and she does while they were out i got everything ready for her party. Alexa,Penelope,Alison,Nico,Zeke and Steve help out with the party.

We decorate her entire house with balloons and we get a huge cake with her face on it. As she enters the house we all pop party poppers onto her and she looks surprised.

"Oh my god what's this" she says in shock.

"It's a party for you" we all say in unison

She walks into the dinning room to see the cake and presents.

"Aww you guys shouldn't have" she hugs each of us one by one.

"Are you kidding your finally eighteen of course we had to do something for you" I say cheerfully and everyone chuckles

"Yeah my BFF is finally eighteen" Alexa pokes her jokingly.

"Thank you guys" she thanks us all

"Well what are you standing there for hurry up and cut the cake" Nico says childishly and i whack him in the head.

"Alright I'll cut the cake" she grabs the knife and cuts the cake slowly.
We all sing happy birthday for her, she feeds us all pieces of cake and of course Nico eats the biggest piece.

We play a bunch of party games and dance around. We even convince her to sing for us. Her melodious voice blew me away, after playing and messing around for three hours we all sit down and take a break.

"Guys this has been the best party ever thank you" we all clap and go aww.

"No problem it was all Trey's idea anyways" Alexa gives me all the credit and everyone stares at me making me blush a little.

"Thank you Trey" she says and i smile

"Alright i think you should open your presents now" Penelope says and runs towards the presents hyperactively along with Alison

She opens all her presents and she loves every single one of them.
Including mine which was a piano keyboard and a microphone.

"Thank you thank you so much everyone you don't know how grateful I am i just love all your presents" she says joyfully

I was so happy that i made her happy.

I help her take the keyboard and microphone into her bedroom. It was pretty heavy but I managed to bring it up. But as i placed the keyboard next to her desk i knock over a few papers on her desk.

I pick them up and i glare at them.
They were all the love letters i sent her. I didn't understand why she still had them.

I turn around to see she's behind me smiling.

"Wwhy do you still have these letters" I stutter

"Because you were right Rick didn't write them he doesn't have any emotions at all so how could he have written them" she moves closer to me and looks at the letters

"So who do you think wrote them?" i ask and my heart starts to pound.

"I don't know really i guess it will always remain a mystery" she says while leaning against her desk and i nod my head.

"But one thing I don't get is why did they stop sending me letters it was as if they knew i was dating Rick but barely anyone knew just all the close friends knew so clearly it was either a close friend or a close friends friend" she says funnily and i start to laugh at the fact she said close friends friend.