Chapter 8

We arrive at his friends house and it was crazier than Rick's house there were naked people jumping from the rooftop into the hot tub and there were people gambling in a corner inside the house.

I felt a little uncomfortable here but the house was so cramped that I couldn't get out of the house.

I try to follow Rick but he was no where to be seen i look for him for nearly an hour and i finally find him laying on a sofa with a bottle of alcohol in his hand.

I pick him up and i take him to a room so that he can rest luckily no one was there as i place him into the bed he wakes up and smiles at me.

"Go to sleep Rick" i say quietly and he stares at me

As i try to get off the bed he pulls me by my wrist.

"Rick let go of me" i pull my hand to make him release me.

"Stay with me" he says weakly

"I..i have to go" i stutter and pull my hand again but he doesn't release.

"No stay with me"

"I have to go" I scream loudly but I  didn't mean to.

He stares at me creepily and his face is full of anger. He holds onto my wrist tighter and i groan in pain.

"No one ever shouts at me like that NOONE" he gets out of the bed angrily and pushes me onto the bed.

He walks over to the door and locks it making a loud click noise.

"Rick what are you doing" i say in a worried tone.

He walks over to me and sits on top of me making me struggle to get him off of me. I try to push him off but he's too big.

He takes out a roll of duct tape from the bedside draw and he grabs both of my arms and places them on top of my head. He gets a large amount of rope from a cupboard and he ties my feet to the bed stand.

I scream for help but he covers my mouth quickly with his hand.

"Shhhh you don't want anyone to hear us do you" he says crazily

He covers my mouth with duct tape making me breath heavily through my nose, my tears start to come down my face as i was feeling helpless.

"You've hurt me a lot you know that I've never had to beg a girl so much for forgiveness but i did for you cos i thought you were special i thought you were different from other girls but clearly your not all girls do is make guys fall to the ground for them and they think it's normal to leave the guy whenever they want i mean what kind of mentality is that. i..i think that's wrong yeah it's it's very very wrong and and I won't let you make me weak no I'm gonna punish you I'm gonna give you such a harsh punishment that you won't ever think about breaking up with me again and i mean ever again" he says evilly and my heart starts to pound as i don't know what he's gonna do to me.

He gets a pair of scissors and he cuts my dress from the bottom to the top making my bra and underwear revealable. My mouth sounds muffled as i try to talk and cry. He starts to feel my body and i try to move away but my body was stuck firmly to the bed.

He gets the scissors again and he cuts my bra and underwear.i shake my head indicating him to stop but he doesn't. Now i was fully naked and he started feeling my body in a disgusting way.

He left wet kisses all over my body and I was in such a position where I couldn't do anything about it. All i did was cry and cry.

He started taking all his clothes off and i cried more in horror.

He took the tape off my mouth and i started screaming loudly. He covered my mouth again with his massive hand.

"This isn't exactly a harsh punishment is it" he asks me and i lower my eyebrows angrily