New York

For a whole month i spend time with all my friends before they leave for college and i write more things in my diary. i start making a scrap book to remember all my good memories.

At the end of the month. my friends begin to leave for college.
Alexa's the first person to leave.

I help her load her car with luggages.

"That's the last one" i place her last bag into her car.

"Yeah it is so i guess this is goodbye" she says and we both hug each other.

"We'll definitely stay in contact and we'll visit each other too" she says while still hugging me

"Yeah once I know where I'm moving"

"I'll miss you"

"Yeah me too" we hug one last time and she drives off to her college

I say goodbye to Alison and Penelope the next day and the day after that i say goodbye to Trent.

I approach him as he loads his car
"Hey I'm leaving now"

"I know that's why I'm here to see you" i move closer to him and he embraces me into his arms

"I'm gonna miss you Trent" i say over his shoulder.

"Me too in fact i wanna give you something" he says and looks through his pockets for something

"It's a bracelet my grandfather gave me when i was little he told me to give it to someone special and for me it's you" he puts on the bracelet around my wrist and at first it felt big on me but he adjusted the strap to make it fit perfectly.

"You think I'm special" i ask and he nods his head at that point i couldn't help but to kiss him on the cheek.

"Take care of yourself"

"You too" he says and hugs me again

(Trent's POV)
I know I can't tell her that i love her but i can do something else at least.

I release her from the hug and i stare deeply into her eyes, her hair flew into her face and using my index finger i move it behind her ear.

I cup her face with my hand and lean forward to kiss her on her lips.
My lips do all the moving and i could tell she was confused but didn't stop the kiss. it felt amazing to finally know how her lips felt against my lips.

I release her from the kiss a minute later and she looks at me with a sad face.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean it in that way" i lie to her as she moves slightly away from me.

"It's okay i know you didn't" she says lastly and i hop into my car.
I drive away immediately and i see her still standing in the same spot looking puzzled.

(Rebecca's POV)
I walk into the house after watching him leave and i start using my keyboard for the first time.

For most days I watched movies and went for long walks around California alone and sometimes i went out with my family.

I called up Alexa and Trent a couple of times when they weren't busy and it'd be really nice but it wasn't the same.
I started helping mom in finding a new house and i helped dad at work sometimes.

I visited Alexa and Trent at times and they visited me during holidays. Like Halloween and Christmas.

(A year later)
My parents decide to view a couple of houses in different cities. But none of them were decent.

On my 19th birthday i went out with my family and my grandparents came to visit me.
My friends couldn't come over as they were preparing for their exams so we video chatted on Skype.