Missed Forever ~ Zartemis x fem!reader

Heya me again, with hot badass teenagers, technically Artemis is not one but shhhhhh..... Anyways Fem!reader, Uhmmmm sorry? Also another Poly!Relationship. Also I must say the words from Titan's curse will be different here, because I haven't reread it yet and I do not wish to cry because of Bianca and Zoe, yet here I am.....

Summary : The Quest for Artemis takes place and You get chosen to be one of the saviours (Obviously), Along with Zoe, Percy, Bianca, Thalia and Grover. Once you save Artemis, Zoe's death takes place....

Warnings : Sad? Angst?

Requested : Sadly again no(PLS REQUEST)

Ship : Zoe Nightshade x Artemis x Fem!Reader

Time : 3rd book (titan's curse)

Credits : Me

Word count : ----- 3453 (In total)

Yn's PoV

I just heard another prophecy, Zoe being quest leader chose me, Thalia, Bianca, Pheobe and Grover. But then The Stolls pranked Pheobe or something because she was poisoned, So we chose Percy. I still don't think it's a good idea to bring 2 males on a quest, to find specifically Artemis.

I sighed. The quest said something about going to western part of the region. 

"Everyone ready?"

"mhm"

"My love, how would I know what that is?" Zoë asked me, looking around a bit.

"Ready " I responded

Pretty sure everyone was ready but I had a bad feeling about this quest.

"Okay, so the quest says we should go west"

~Time skip to mount Othrys~

"This is Atlas's mountain" Zoë said "Where he holds-" Zoë froze, As soon as I realized why, I quickly tried to think of something else, Artemis can't be holding up the sky right? She is just a goddess, a really hot one but that's suppose to be the titan's job more specifically Atlas's 

"Where he used to hold up the sky" Her voice was ragged with despair

We reached the summit, just a few yards ahead of us, grey clouds swirled in a heavy vortex, that almost touched the mountaintop, but instead rested on the shoulders o-of A-artemis. I wanted to run to her, help her, take her place. I don't want to see her suffer. Artemis's legs bound to the rock with celestial bronze chains.

"My Lady!" Zoë and I rushed forward to unchain her, but Artemis warned us "Stop, it's a trap. Leave. NOW!" Her voice was strained, she was really struggling. She was drenched in sweat. I have never seen her like this. It was clear The weight of the sky was too much for her.

I stayed frozen now. I couldn't do anything. I felt useless.

Zoë was crying by now. She ran forward, I went with her despite Artemis's protests, she tugged the chains.

A booming voice behind us started "Ah. How touching"

I turned around and I saw him. Atlas with Luke beside him and a dozen of Draceanae bearing the golden sarcophagus of Kronos. Luke beside Annabeth.... Her hand cuffed, behind her back and a gag in her mouth. Luke was holding a sword to her throat.

Annabeth's eyes met Percy's, It told him run but of course the foolish boy he didn't.

I sighed slightly, going next to Zoë in a protective stance.

I held onto Hellescard, my sword. "It's been a long time Zoë, How's my little traitor?"

"Luke" Thalia growled fulling focusing on him "Let. Her. Go"