Imagine 9: Different color -Mikey

Today I was going to dye my hair. I've had the same brown hair for over a year and I needed a change. I think Mikey was getting bored with my hair Anyways. But He's always coloring his hair every other month. His hair was white last time I checked but who knows that boy is always changing. Tomorrow He's coming home and I want something different.
I was currently at Sally's looking at the hair dyes. I eyed the the aqua -green color vs. the lilac purple. I knew I had to bleach my hair for either one. I bite my lip,then grabbed the three boxes of the color I chose.

As I was driving home, I got a call from Mikey. I smiled and answered my phone. "Hi love!" He said excitedly. I giggled. "Hi Mike, whats up?"
"I just died my hair!"
I rolled my eyes,"again! "
"yes again, y/n. What are you doing?"
"Driving home, you're on speaker so calm."
I heard him breath a sigh of relief, "where you coming from?"
"The store. Don't y pop u have a flight to catch soon?" Not that I wanted to stop talking but I also didn't want him to miss his flight,again.
"Yeah, the reason why I called. I wanted o just talk before I'm on a 19 hour flight." I smiled to myself. I just pulled up to the house. "Hey Mike tell Y/N that you love her and get yo ass in the plane." I laughed, "I love you Mikey see you tomorrow."
"Love you baby girl. See you soon."

I entered the house and rushed to my bathroom, I wanted to finish this as quickly as possible. After two hours of putting on thebleach on my hair I could see my hair lightening which was scary. Since I always hated having blonde hair. I waited 30 minutes then hopped into the shower. I had the radio on where "she looks so perfectcame on" I jammed to it. I cake out andblowed dried my hair. I was blonde and I wanted my new color in my hair fast. I put the coloring my hair and waited for 45 minutes. I went into the shower once again but taking linger this time actually washing and cleaning myself up.

Next day

I was waiting at the airport, rocking out some skinny jeans and a flannel with vans. I was really jumpy. I couldnt Wait for Mikey to come out. I looked at my phone,he should be here. Then I heard Luke's voice, I smiled. Then I saw my green haired boyfriend, I ran to him. "What the -" he said till he noticed it was me. "You dyed your hair"he said as he took a price of my Harrington his fingers. I bit my lip,"I did. Do you like it?"
"Like it... I love it!" He exclaimed,he then swooped me up and kissed me fully on lips. I sighed, Oh how I missed him. Calum shouted,"get a room!" I gave him the finger, I didn't care I missed my boyfriend. We separated gasping for air, both of us flushed. "Look they match, sea-green and light green. Aren't they cute," Ashton teased. I smiled at Mikey and ruffled his hair,"welcome home," I said to him. Mikey kissed my head and we walked out, hand in hand.