Imagine #4: Calum I love my best friend

( Your POV)

              Today was the day you were hanging out iwth your best friend in the world, Calum Hood. He was back in Australia from his U.S tour. I couldn't be more proud of my best friend what just frightened me was that he was going to find someone else. See I am in love with my best firend, I realized when Mikey kept on talking about him one time during our skype call. I had just finished getting ready, i ran down the stairs to call out to my sister, "Y/S , imma be out!"

" are you finally going to tell Calum you love him!" she shouted at you. you blushed and left the house not responding to her. 

         (Normal POV) 

You were meeting Calum at the music festival that your  school was holding. "YN!!!!!!!!! " you heard someone scream and you noticed Calum. You ran into his arms and he picked you up. "I;ve missed you, " he whispered inyour ear. "Missed you to Cal," you said with a smile on your lips. He put you down on your feet with a blush on his face. The two of you walked around to see the vendors and new music. 

it was getting late and you promised your sister a girls night. Then the song you loved came on "all of me" by john legend. "Dance with me Y/N," calum whispered to you. You took his hand and the two of you danced together. Before the song he whispered, " i love you, Y/N. You might be crazy, childish, and stubborn but i love that you complete me..... i.... love .... you .... only you..." You smiled and you kissed him, " i love you too." He smiled. And you knew you had so much to tell you sister now. 

http://www.polyvore.com/calum_you/set?id=122609797