Imagine #2 : Ashton Is it love?

Is it Love? 

                (your Pov) 

I was getting ready to see my boyfriend of a month Ashton again. He was taking me out to dinner, i was jubliant since i havent seen him for two months. You see he is in 5Seconds of Summer and he is having a break before he has to go back on tour with One Direction. I was putting on my makeup when my best friend in the world, Louis came in, he also happened to be my brother. 

" So sis big night with Irwin?" he said as he flopped on my bed. As i put on my mascara, " Yes dear brother I do. Don't you have a date with mum tonight?"

" Yah, that's why I am here sis. Anyways not the point why I am in here?"

" What not to bug your little sister as shes getting ready?"

"Not this time bug, " he always calls me that, i smiled at the old nickname. " Ok what sassmaster," i said teasing him. 

he sat up and looked at me , " do you love ash?" I was taken aback from my brothers question. 

"Why you asking dear brother?" i said as i looked at him. "Wondering. So do you Y/N?"

" Well how do know you're in love?" 

He smiled , " You always think of the person, feel buttterflies, always smile when you talk about him or think of him, and care for him more than you care for yourself." wow could i possiably be in love, i saw my brother smirking at me. do i love him? can i possiably already love him within two months? 

"So y/n do you?"

"Yes," i whispered he smiled. Then kissed my head then left the room. 

" i love you too, " i heard that familar voice. I turned to see Ash. I blushsed, he walked to me, " I love you, Y/n. Always." I smiled he titled my head and kissed me, "you're adorable when you are embarressed." I laughed. 

he loves me wow and i love him. i guess fairytales do exist. 

http://www.polyvore.com/is_it_love/set?id=119174467