Imagine #6: First date Calum

1st Date 

It was the first date with Calum. You two were paired up because of friend Ashton. He wanted to see his two friends be happy so he became Mr. Matchmaker. "Y/N, Calum is here!" called Ashton. YOu walked down the stairs to see Calum gawking at you, " Okay, you two be careful, protect one another, have fun, and know to use protection you two!" ash said as he pushed you two out of the house. You blushed at ASh's last words as did Calum. 

The door closed on you two, Calum looked at you, " You look beautiful. ready for this wonderful date?"

You smiled and nodded your head. You went into his car , " so where are you taking me?" 

" That's a suprise," he said. You turned on the radio, Imagine dragons radioactive came on (idk its on right now lmao xD) you began to sing to it and he joined you. You laughed as the two of you went free. 

The car stopped and soon you noticed  you were at a park. He got something out of the trunk it was a blue little bag. he opened your door, : Calum you didnt have to get me a gift," you said. " i wanted to plus it goes with this date." YOu opened the gift to see a vintage camera, " Cal, you shouldnt have."

"Just say you love it!" 

"I lvoe it thank you! So the point for this you" said as you hugged him. He smiled at you, " To take pictures. I come up here on my free time since it's peaceful but i noticed it would look great in photos. Ash mentioed you liked photograpghy so we get to do it." You smiled and started to pull him along to take pictures. 

*Next Day*

You were picking up the pictures at store since they were all printed. You started to look through them you noticed the majority of them were of Calum or of you (the ones he took). But there was one you loved it was of you and him kissing with the light in the background. You were greatful you were at the store you bought a new picture frame. 

You felt your phone vibrate "Y/N are you free tonight? x " 

http://www.polyvore.com/calum_you_first_date/set?id=117779762