Imagine #2: Yours and Ash Baby shower

You were only three months pregnant with your first child with Ash. You were completely over the moon since today was your baby shower. Ash was disappointed since that meant he couldnt be with you at all today. 

            It was 2 pm, Ash went to Mikeys house to meet up with the guys. "Y/N, we have to play some games," said your sister. You smiled and agreed little did you know it was guess what chocalte is in the diaper. You had to taste the melted choclate and guess what type it is, you were laughign the whole way through and you saw mikey's girlfriend looking a little green. games continued on till it was around 6 pm. You were getting tired but you mum and ash's mum said we had to cut the cake to see what we were having. 

      We all went inside to see the boys were there as with the otehr men of the family. i ran up to my dad , " My baby is having a baby still cant believe it." I laughed and smiled, "well believe it daddy." i went upt to ash and kissed him , " Hi love, " he said to me. I responded, " hey did you miss me?"  He gave me a look "are serious" look, i giggled. " Okay cake time," ash's mum and your mum said at the same time. Ash and you held the knife together, you cut into the cake slowly. Ash took the peice of cake out to see blue and pink. You looked at you sister she smiled, " Y/S/N , what does this mean?"

" Y/N , you're having twins, a prince and princess!" she squealed out. You looked at Ash and he looked at your stomach with a smile plastered on hsi face. Everyone else was crying and excitied for the gift of a baby boy and baby girl. 

out fit: http://www.polyvore.com/yours_ashs_baby_shower/set?id=119986556