3. Clubbing

Bella Throne as Emily(:

Dominic's POV

"As you c-can see h-here, the quarterly prof-fits have increased dram-matically." Some idiotic intern spoke nervously, fumbling with his words. Whoever put this joke's resume through would be fired before I left today. Just his teenage adolescent voice bothered the shit out of me, well everything bothered me today.

"Stop stuttering Jackson!" I finally snapped slapping my hand on the sleek marble table, causing everyone in the conference room to look my way.

"I-It's Jason sir." He said above a whisper, looking down at his shoes. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, obviously not caring what the fuck Jackson's name was.

"Yeah well now your new name is unemployed, get the fuck of my building!" I yelled harshly and watched his weak figure walk out of the door. My associates seemed calm and unbothered my by outburst, probably used to it by now.

"Mr. Wilson, that was the only intern that knew the financial records for-"

"I don't give a fuck Michael, the dumbfuck barely knew how to speak English. Hire someone else to get the reports down by heart, and quickly." I said ready to leave before Michael stopped me.

"Actually sir, there's another issue at hand. You see, Evan's Inc. has been rumored to be under a whole different management." Michael said and I glared in confusion.

"What do you mean 'under different management?' You know better than anyone else that David has been running that shit of a company for years."

"That's the thing sir, my sources expressed to me that he will soon be retiring and giving the company over to his daughter." Michael finished and everyone in the room gasped in shock. Olivia is going to be the new CEO? This meant she'd be my competition. Murmurs filled the room with worried looks on everyone's faces.

"Okay okay shut the hell up!" I yelled in frustration again and all conversation ceased. I sighed deeply and rubbed my forehead, not sure what to do with this new information. The hot girl that I just made out with in a closet was going to , be my corporate competition.

"When is she starting?" I asked to no one in particular, just yearning for an answer.

"I'm not sure Mr. Wilson, she hasn't taken the position yet." Michael said a tad more confident this time. Olivia hadn't taken the job, she was still contemplating.

"Does anyone here know her personally?" Linda asked from across the room, only earning various "no's" and shakes of heads.

"I do. I went to my father's restaurant for lunch today and she was there; we spoke briefly. She's a tough one, won't be easy to persuade at all." I said and everyone's eyes went wide and I knew exactly why. It wasn't very common to see a Wilson and Evan talking to each other without screaming. But little did they know that was exactly what I had in mind for Olivia Evans.

From the moment I saw her I knew I wanted her. Obviously not emotionally or to be my girlfriend, but as a submissive. But like I said, she's the feminist type. It'll take a bit of work to convince her. But I would make it happen, like I always do. And it definitely made it fun that she was an Evan.

"She has a business degree, graduated top of her class, and was valedictorian of her high school class. She graduated a year early, and has the same education as you sir. She is highly qualified for this job, and it won't be good for us if she takes the position as CEO. With all due respect, we need a plan and fast Mr. Wilson." Linda said looking through Olivia's files.

I had to admit, I was impressed. She was my equal, intellectually of course. But I knew her weaknesses, even though I just met her yesterday. She wanted me just as much as I wanted her, I could feel her desire-filled eyes on me a lot longer than normal.