7. A Rough Night

** Sexual Content, BDSM, the whole nine yards lol**

Previously...

"Oh after tonight, I'm going to ruin you for every male on the planet." He turned to my neck and bit down harshly, then ripping my top down the middle.

"Get up!" He growled at me and immediately did as told, also giving him a bitchy glare. Thank god he didn't notice, or else I'd probably be in a worse position than I am now. Seductively I waltzed off the couch and his eyes darkened in lust and hunger. My püssy clenched at his beautiful stature and I wanted more than anything to pounce on him right then and there.

"Now tell me Olivia," He paused and began massaging my tîts in a rough formation, causing endless moans to escape my mouth. "How did he fúck you? Was it gentle and soft? Was it rough and hard? Did he make you want it as much as you want me right now? Did he make you as wet as you are now? Tell me." He urged softer. His dirty words were turning me on to no end, and I actually forgot to answer. It was when he yanked my wrist harshly to his bedroom that I was snapped out of a very erotic shock. He swiftly threw me onto his bed and locked the door, giving me a sly smirk as he approached me. I probably looked flustered and desperate for his touch, which definitely was th truth.

"You're mine." He stopped a few feet away from me and said without any complexity to it. It was as if he said what we both already knew, and I had a feeling deep down that I was slowly giving in to my enemy. "And I am yours, Olivia. Do you understand? I'm a very possessive man my dear. And what's mine will continue to stay mine, no matter how far I have to go I will not lose you Miss Evans. No ex boyfriend or anyone for that matter will take you away from me. We have a connection most people will never experience and for that reason alone is why I act the way I do. I'm not sure what we are, but I do know that I don't want it to stop. And by the way you're squirming in pleasure and blushing furiously tells me you feel the same way. Am I being accurate baby?" I stared at him with wide eyes, not actually believing what he had confessed to me. I didn't even notice I was shaking with delight until he had pointed it out to me. Again, I didn't answer him; probably too clouded with lust to formulate a sentence together.

"Are you just going to lay there and refuse give me a response?" He asked and whatever came out of my mouth was rubbish. I tried to answer but my clït had been swollen to the point I couldn't think of anything else except the large bulge in Dominic's pants.

"So am I going to have to fûck an answer out of you then?" He asked stalking slowly over to the bed where I was laying profoundly comfortable. It was then he grabbed my ankles toward him and began kissing me. This time it was gentle and sensual, signalling his romantic passion for me. I didn't see this side too often, so I enjoyed it for now.

I'm sure I could see myself in a relationship with Dominic down the road, but unfortunately it wouldn't last very long. As much as he was accurate about our connection, too many things could and would go wrong for us. The very first thing would be our families. My father would never approve of this, and neither would Dominic's father. I internally laugh at the thought the two of them being in-laws with each other. But that wouldn't ever happen anyway; we'd have to get married first.
I can almost picture it actually. Waking up everyday next to his breath taking face, making breakfast together, and coming home to each other. It wasn't a far off thought. In fact the more I found myself thinking about it the more it seemed appealing.

What the hell are you saying, O? The only thing this guy is committed to is his company and bothering me on a daily basis.

In theory, Dominic and I were picture perfect for each other. Both in the exact same position, both growing up wealthy, both successful, we had tons in common. I suddenly cleared my mind of my fantasies, Dominic isn't the type to date anyway.