3. New Friend

First person:
I opened the door to only see that i was outside it was only one room house, not expected it but ok. I looked around to see if I could find that boy, I wander around a bit to see where I was. Then I found the boy! He was over by a log, weird... I slowly walked over to him. He was mumbling "Prime log." Have no idea what was that. I decided to pat him on the shoulder to let hom know i was here. As my hand was reaching for his shoulder, he was getting up and sadly didn't have the reaction time so as he was getting up i feel down.

"Ahh sh-" "oh my I am so sorry didn't see you there, could I help you up?" He said as he looked down at me. "Please." I said as he grab my hand and helped me up. Awww come on i was a couple of inches short.

"I see you found some new clothes." The boy looked at my outfit.

"Ya, umm, sorry but I didn't catch your name." I told him. "Oh my I am so sorry about that, my name is Tommy." He said

"ohhh perfect name for a child like you."

"OK OK OK YOU WANT TO PLAY LIKE THAT WE CAN PLAY LIKE THAT I AM NOT A CHILD!!!!!!!"

Tommy was supper mad and I couldn't help but laugh. I keep on laughing so hard I felt like I was gonna puke. "Alright alright I'm sorry, my name is Anna." I was still chuckling "But an important question I have."
"Go ahead."
"Where am I exactly?"
" we are at logster shine." Tommy said. "Oh ok umm." I didn't know what to say. "Man I'm hungry." Tommy said randomly, then out of nowhere a layout of like what is in his pockets.
"H-how d-did you do that????" I was so confused. "Umm like this." All Tommy did was spread his fingers out and it dissappear. So I tried it and it freaking worked?!?! So did it in some random way and it saw these words apperd. Dream Smp.