6. The Music in My Ears

A/n
Bucle up everone.⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⟟⌇ ☌⍜⋏⋏⏃ ⏚⟒ ⎎⎍⋏ :)

First person Anna pov:
I woke up early in the morning with the scene of Dream hitting Tommy playing in my head. I saw Tommy was still asleep he need rest. I got up and wanted to see if I can get more iron and diamonds for me and Tommy. I opened the door slowly and closed it then I went to go to the mine I saw yesterday. "Hi!" I quickly looked back with a stone sword in my hand. "Oh please don't be defensive." It was Ghostbur thankfully he was here with Friend. "Oh my thank God it was just you." "Hehe sorry to startle you. I just got here."

"Why so early tho. I got up cuz I couldn't fall back asleep."
"I'm always here early Tommy just thinks I turn up late."
"Huh makes sense. I gonna go mining you wanna join?"
"Sure, I'll just put Friend near Tommy's to do list."
"Ok."

After Ghostbur put Friend near the house we head towards the cave. Ghostbur ask me a couple of questions like what's my favorite flower, my age, favorite song, and favorite food. "Well my favorite flower is Allium, I am 15, favorite song is cloud 9 by beach bunny, and my favorite food is tamales."

A/n
Here r Anna favorite things :D

Thx to @Beach Bunny for the song :)

"Huh, I'll check out the song, I've seen  Allium before they are very pretty

"Huh, I'll check out the song, I've seen  Allium before they are very pretty."
"Ya that's why they r my favorite."
"And never had a Tamale."
"Well then Ghostbur I shall tell you what ther are."

A/n I'm not writing it out

First person Ghostbur pov:
We got to the cave that Anna was yesterday. So we head down until we got to a good mining spot. It was quite down there so I did something about it. "Hey Anna." I stopped mining. "Ya?" "Its awfully quiet down here." I walked towards her. "Hmm it is." Anna was looking in her pockets and not her inventory weird? But then she pulled out a small phone. "Score!" Anna did a few taps on her phone until there was music coming out of it.

A/n show time plp here's the song they r listening 2 :)

Thx 2 @Derivakat for the song! Play the song to know better of what's happening in the story.

The frist words came out very quite but loud enough to hear it.

A/N the brackets r the lyrics in the song

(Blue sheep, blue Friend, blue sheep. Bah!)

Anna then started singing? "From the day when we frist met. You followed in my every step. Now you got me on the mend tell everyone Hey look I named him Friend!" The song was about me and Friend?! How can a song be made like that? How does Anna know a song like that?

(Calm yourself and have some blue. Never one forever 2. Love for the rest of time. Don't forget to sub with prime!)

I looked up to see Anna dancing around the mine while the song was playing and she started singing again. "Friends together, friends whenever, friends remember, friends for ever!"

(Bah)

"You don't even know I'm a ghost. (Blue sheep) I'll always love you the most. (Blue friend) blue will take the pan way. (Blue sheep) so we can see the sun another day. Forget about the tings of the past. (Blue sheep) Our friendship is the one that will last. (Blue friend) you know we can make it through me and you so give everyone a little bit of Blue."

I was stuned to Anna's singing. So I mutteredout "Anna you sing so...Beautiful." "Thanks Ghostbur that's nice of you." Anna had stopped the music. "Anna I'm serious you sing amazing." "Are your sure I'm not really good at it."
"You don't have to be good to be great on something."
"Thanks Ghostbur." Anna walked over to me and gave me a hug it was nice she gave me a hugged. After that we continued to mining while listening to music that Anna really enjoyed.

----After mining-----

Frist person Anna pov:
We have listened to about 5 more songs on my Playlist and I was humming them in my head. We got back to logster shine Tommy was near the Prime log Again. But it didn't look like he was up but Friend was near him. We came up closer to him and saw Tommy was asleep on Friend. Ghostbur went over to Tommy and woke him up. Tommy got up and headed inside the house same with Ghostbur, so I followed as well.

Once I was inside Ghostbur was talking about the mining trip. He was talking about my singing. "She singed amazing with the song Tommy you gotta hear." I'm a little scared to sing infront of people, like people people not ghost. "Ghostbur i-." "Can you sing for me please." I looked over at Tommy he was looking at me deeply in my eyes, and for him looking i said in defeat. "Fine, I'll sing." "Yaaa let's go!" Both me and Ghostbur jumped when Tommy yelled, and we started laughing all of us.

After are laugh Ghostbur got his guitar and played the note from my phone. At the end of the song Tommy mouth dropped, I was nervous did he like it? Did he not? Did I sound good, bad? I don't know anymore! "You sing amazing Anna." "Thank you Tommy." I sight a breath of relief. Ghostbur then realized it was getting late and decided to go back to l'manberg, both me and Tommy said goodbye. Then both of us decided to go to bed. Then that was the routine.

I would get up and Ghostbur would be there waiting for me then we would go mining together and listen to my Playlist. After our mine we would go back to logster shine and Ghostbur would play the guitar and I would sing the song we listened to. After that Ghostbur would leave and me and Tommy would go to bed. Soon I was able to go to the Nether and get the martial to make Tommy a potions healing. Tommy will be able to go to the mines with me tomorrow. Now for me it's time for bed.
----------------------------------
1055 words
This took long. Thats all I can say.
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL79BksYqCZd8YoueiPqYPwSPX65oaRnk8 here Anna's Playlist!
Till next time!