5. A ghost and his sheep

Frist person Anna's pov:
I got out of the house and rushed over to tommy he was still bleeding."TOMMY OMG ARE YOU OK?! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?!" I got down to the ground to I could see what was happening. I wanted to cover something over Tommy's arm so I looked threw my inventory to see if I had anything.

"I'm fine Anna don't worry." He looked like he was in pain. Thankfully I found some wool and put it around his arm so it could stop bleeding.

                           A/n
(I don't know why I put wool in Anna's inventory. Plot purposes I guess? )

"Is your chest ok?" I look at him. "Not really." Tommy tried to get up but fell back down. I put my arm around Tommy and grab his right shoulder, Tommy still had his arm on the bandage. Then me and Tommy slowly got up from the ground and walked to the house.

I opened the door to get us in. After that I took Tommy to the bed and let him sit down. "You should stay in bed for the day I don't want that arm to get hurt anymore." I was standing right next to the bed. "Ya I can see that." He chuckled. I'm not sure how Tommy can just stay calm when that just happened. "I'm gonna make some tools for myself ok?"
"Alright see you soon then."

" see you soon." I got out of the house and walk towards the gap between the wall of logs. I turned to my left but before I was out of view I realized that logster shine was small. Tommy must get very lonely due to logster shine being so small. Then I continue to walk away from logster shine and go to a forest nearby.

I went and got some wood from the forest. I opened my inventory and crafted a crafting table, I continue to get wood and crafted a pickaxe. I looked around and found a cave nearby and mined some cobblestone and made a stone axe, pickaxe, and sword. I collected more wood until I had a stack or two. And head down the cave nearby. I mined for about an hour or 2 I had gotten iron, cole, and cobblestone lots of cobblestone. I got up from the mine and headed back to logster shine.

Before I even took a step or two i heard someone talking. I couldn't make you what they were saying so I followed the voice. Walking in a random direction where I head the voice, I saw someone but it was little hard to see what they were doing. "Friend. Friend. Where are you friend?" They were looking for Friend? Huh? I continue to walk towards him and what he was doing and wearing was more and more clear. But when I took another step I tripped on a stick.

"Fuck." I was on the ground with my hands and feet on the grass. "Hey do you need help?" I looked up to see someone but that someone was a ghost. "Uh yes please." They had there hand out and i put my hand on there's  and they helped me get up. When I go up I could see better of what they were wearing a yellow sweater, a red Beanie hat, black pants, and light brown sneakers. The ghost beautiful blue eyes, and i bet just from that description you know who i am talking about.

"Hi I'm Ghostbur!" And I know it was him when I had gotten up. "Hi ghostbur." I gave him a little wave. " I have never seen you around the server? What your name!" Ghostbur seem very happy to see me so I said back. "My name is Anna I am new on the server I have been on only about a day? Maybe 8 or 9 hours? I'm not sure."

"Well thats ok. Have you seen a blue sheep?" A blue sheep he's talking about friend.
"No i haven't."
"Oh could you help me find him?"
"How can I not!"
"Yaaay! Let's go find him!"
"Do you have any idea where he is or does he have a name?" I'm playing dumb because I already know him name is friend. But I have to keep my cover.
"Oh ya his name is friend!"
"Well thats a nice name." I smiled "I know I named him friend because he is my friend."
"Does friend like to hang around people or knows people that he really like?" Ghostbur thought for a while until. "Ya he does! Friend likes me, Tommy, Tubbo, Phil, Techno!"
"Tommy's not that far away so let's head over to him."
"Ya that sounds great Anna let's go!"

------------Time skip------------

We got to logster shine in about 10 mins with me running, and Ghostbur flying. Once we where there we both got to the house and I opened the door. And there was Tommy peting friend. "Oh there you are friend. I was worried." Ghostbur walk over to friend hugging him. It was something like this:

 It was something like this:

"Hi Ghostbur, hey Anna." Tommy waved from the bed. "Hi Tom-." Ghostbur had looked over at Tommy's  left arm. "Oh Tommy what happened? " by the tone of Ghostbur's voice he was very worried. "It's ok Ghostbur I'm fine. I see you have met Anna." "Ya she pretty cool." "Thanks Ghostbur." I gave Ghostbur a smile. "You know what. I'll come tomorrow and I'll help Anna oh and also." Ghostbur pulled something out of his inventory. "I have some wool for you Anna for a bed. It's purple though." I grab the purple wool from Ghostbur. "Thanks Ghostbur purple is my favorite color." I went over to the crafting table and made myself a bed and put it a few blocks away from Tommy's. "Well I should get going know. Come on Friend. Bye Tommy and Anna." "Bye Ghostbur." I waved and Tommy did the same. By then we both decided to go to bed.
---------------------------------
1005 words
Oh my lord please help me. This chapter took a week. Oh my God. I hopped you enjoy bye!