8. A Trip Down L'manberg Lane

Anna pov:
I got up early lile really early like the sun was only rising. I got out of bed and Tommy was still asleep, I didn't want to wake him so I look trew a chest and found a piece of paper and decided to write:

----------------------------
Hey Tommy,
When you wake up I will probably be gone. I will be in l'manberg checking around. I will try and be back as soon as I can. See you soon!

-Anna
-----------------------------

I placed the paper on the table near Tommy and walked to the door. Once I got outside I had to guess wich way L'manberg was since I only was near logster shine. I walked where the mines was and I walked and walked and walked till i got to a sprue forest. I  knew I was near l'manberg. Walking around a bit in the forest I see a familiar place. I was a big colbestone wall, looking around I see a hole underneath it. I went in the home then I saw i was in the Dream smp.

I grabes the potions that Tommy gave me and drank one of them. I was invisibly potions and it only lasted for 3 minutes so I put the empty bottle away and head in. I saw lots of thing that I've only seen in streams the community house, church prime, then I got to the obsidian walls that had l'manberg on the other side. I wanted to get in but I couldn't find the  entrance so I look in my inventory to see if I had any blocks. Then I saw that my invisible was almost out so I drank the second one given me another 3 minutes. I got out of my inventory and walked around the obsidian walls then I found the entrance. I walked in and saw the drug van and l'mantree. (I forgot what was in those wall srry. 😅)

It was amazing to see L'manberg i walked around to see L'manberg a bit better and it was calm to walk around. I went into the van and couldn't help but smile, I walked out of the van and was staring head out of L'manberg. "Hey you!" I turned around to a boy that was wearing a suit, he had brown hair, and green eyes. Tubbo. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" I looked at my arm to see that the invisible ran out. "Shit." I grab the last potion and I was a splash potion and therw it to the ground. "Hey where did you go!"

I started to run towards the hole in the obsidian walls. I looked back i saw Tubbo had a bow out shooting arrows at the dirt tracks i made. There were close calls here and there but I safely got out. That was one fun day, I headed back to logster shine running with joy. Once I got back I burst into the house. "Tommy Tommy! You would not believe...what...happen." My voice died off as I looked at Tommy's face.

⚠️  Warning  blood coming up  ⚠️

Tommy had cuts all over his face blood driping down his forehead. His face was red and looked like he was crying. His already riped t-shirt had a couple more holes. There was dry blood on his shirt. I walked towards Tommy and sat next to him on the bed. "What happened?" He didn't look at me when I asked the question. I put my hand on his cheek. His blue eyes looked into mine. "Tommy do you want to tell me?" I asked as I grew a bit more tense. Tommy grab my hand and put it on his leg. "No not now."

His eyes darted back to the ground. Still holding on to my hand. "Ok can I clean up those cuts please. There going to get defective is they are still open." "Sure." Tommy gave me a weak smile while a gave him a chuckle. I walked over to the chest and found some wool, I smooth it out so it was cloth like. Then I went back over to Tommy and started to clean up the cuts.

----Time skip (like a week or so)----

Tommy pov:
The cuts had heald either to bruises or scares on my arms. Anna still asked me what had happened but I refuse to answer. Anna under stand and didn't ask again. The morning came along and Anna went to look for diamonds while I chops some tress.

I started to think about how I would get out of here. But Dream would just know I couldn't get out...except one way that would be...death. but I was on my last life so if I died I died, but I wouldn't die cuz I'll fake it. "Thinking of ways to escape Tommy." I heard the wicked voice that hunted my dreams, it was Dream. He walked over to the house to make a hole but he didn't came out. I walked twords the hole and saw that he found my stash.

A/n
Now this can go two ways one is this vid or continue to read ur chose.

Or

Tommy pov:
"D-dream I-i can explan." Dream said nothing and I felt like I couldn't breathe. Just then he placed down TnT the fear rush down trew my body. Just then he lit the TnT I grabbed my water bucket and put it under me. I closed my eyes so tightly that all I could hear the bang from the TnT. I opened my eyes to see everything was blown up. Dream got up from the hole and was standing there then I got up.

A/N
Don't get made at me butttt I forgot what happened or what they said sooo After Dream burns logster shine or something idk

I stode there all weak like doing nothing. Absolutely nothing WHY DOES EVERYTHING GOOD HAPPENED TO ME GOES BAD...what can I do now.

--------------------
1007 words
School got me in homework and stuff. I got a counster idk how 2 spell coming up and a trip I think I'm not sure so I'm gonna be late on chapters srry about that but I hope y'all have a good day!

 I got a counster idk how 2 spell coming up and a trip I think I'm not sure so I'm gonna be late on chapters srry about that but I hope y'all have a good day!

Thx to @kihorrifor for the drawing!