7. Care to Dance?

Frist person Anna pov:
I Got up early like every day to go mining but this time I would go with Tommy. I went over to his bed and shake him really hard. "GET UP TOMMY. WE HAVE TO GO MINING!" Tommy then jumped up with my yelling and shaking. "ALRIGHT alright I'm up." He yawned "do you always get up this early?"

"Yep this means more mining time." I said heading to the door. "I'll be there in a minute." Tommy got up from his bed and I was out side. I walked around logster shine and prime log had an apple on it and when I saw the apple it said "PRIME APPLE DO NOT EAT." Jesus what is making Tommy going insane.

Tommy then walked over to me and we head to the mines. We got to the normal mining spot and I played my music like usual. I'm singing Tommy's dancing a bit. And I'm happy but that all went away when the next song played.

A/N
Oh boyyy this is gonna be fun! Here's the song.

Thx to @Derivakat for the touching song

Pov Tommy:
Another song was playing and I wonder what weird one it was gonna be. Thats what I thought until I hear the frist lyrics. (Wake up drowning waiting for recovery.) Anna had stopped mining. (All the ghost have left me in my misery)

I turn around and looked at the phone. (The wind thinks I'm lonely my nightmares are my only friends) This song really felt it was about me. (I'm suffocating in the company) But it's about the pain in my exial. (Realize you're keeping me from breaking) I looked at Anna she was in shock. (Breaking free from this stone)

I wanted to break that phone. I was angry about how this song shows exactly how I feel. (Chase the day I'll find my happy ending) I started to run towards the phone. (Keep on running keep on hoping) Anna ran towards me.(I'll find my home!) I wanted to tremble because I can't find my own way to my fucking home. (Someday I will take it back take all back) Anna was looking at me considerd.

(From the throne! Oh-o) Why does this song know so much shit about me?! (Someday I will find my own way home) Anna grab her phone but the last lyrics played. (Someday) Anna stopped the music and no one was talking.

Anna Pov:
Why did that song played?! Why did I have it on my Playlist?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?! I was scares on Tommy was gonna think. "What was that?" Tommy broke the silence. "T-tommy i-i."
"WHAT WAS THAT ANNA! I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF." I jumped when Tommy yelled. "I-i can explan Tommy just let-."
"WHY DO YOU KNOW THAT SONG! WHAT WAS IT ABOUT!" I couldn't even speak I was lost of words. "I'm leaving." Tommy went the direction of where we entered. I went over to Tommy and tried to grab his arm. "Don't Follow me!" He shook his arm. "Please don't follow me." Then Tommy left.

⚠️ Warning Thoughts of Death/Suicide Ahead⚠️

I stood there all alone in the cave. I couldn't even believe what happened. I crumbled to the ground and started to cry, I just made my only friend leave me. My tears were falling from my eyes like rain drops. I wanted to die right there. I wanted to be hang right there. But I didn't have the guts to do it so I just continued to mine.

I mined for about 5 to 8 hours and I listen to my music even tho it made me mad. Then I went up to the surface and head back to logster shine. It was dark when I saw the log walls I was a bit afraid of what Tommy gonna think but I just headed to the house.

Tommy was on the bed looking at the floor. I went over to the chest and put all the material that I got from the mine. I turned to look at Tommy. He glanced over at me. "I'm sorr-." "No I'm sorry Anna." He took a breath. "I had problems with people and I didn't ment to get upset at you." I went over to the bed next to Tommy. "Its not your fault Tommy. It's ok." He gave me a weak smile so I just smiled back. Then we heard something. We were looking around and I realized it was my phone.