The Young Sun Grows

Same as the story with Luna, ain't canon to the real show so fugggggggggggg off with you bull and just enjoy it.

Now...here we have a random Unicorn stallion, let's call him.... Troubles for our purposes

You see, Troubles' plan here is he's going to kidnap the eldest daughter of Queen Galaxia and King Cosmos. And well.... he did get what he wanted.

"HALT!" a royal guard shouted.

Troubles did not give two shits about those guards and barreled right through them. Mind you, Troubles IS a pretty big stallion. But Troubles wasn't going to get very far. The sun was out when Troubles left the castle.... but here's the thing... it's 3am... the sun isn't supposed to be out yet... let's listen in, shall we?

"What the hell?! Why is it so damn bright?" Troubles was carrying a large sack that was squirming inside.

"LET ME GO! You're going to regret this!" a young Celestia shouted.

"Shut it." he hit the back and Celestia yelped.

"I'd unhoof her before things get bad for you." a voice echoed as the brightness went away and it was night once more.

"Who the hell is there?!" he made his horn glow so he could see.

"Behind you."

Troubles whipped around and saw a tall pony with armor staring down at him, "Who are you?!"

"I am Epitaph... I was sent to retrieve master's daughter."

"EPITAPH?!" Troubles fell over and the bag of Celestia fell to the ground, "Epitaph.... the stallion who walked across space, and even time. The stallion wh-who moved a sun? Stopped an asteroid? I-I thought you were a myth?!"

"I didn't walk through time.... but the other things I did do."

"STAY BACK OR SHE'S DEAD!" Troubles pointed a knife at the bag.

"Give it a try hmm? See what happens."

"GYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Troubles stabs at the bag, but.... it never reaches Celestia... mysteriously all that was left was a ball of steam.... it was as if Troubles had evaporated.

"Epitaph?" the young voice of Celestia came from the bag.

"Yes... it's me... you're safe." Epitaph ripped open the sack and Celestia leaped onto him in a hug.

"I-I was so scared!" Celestia was sobbing into his mane. The tears steamed as they fell onto his skin and evaporated.

"No harm would have come to you... I promise that I would do anything for you and your sister."

"Anything?" Celestia pulls away from his mane.

"Anything."

"How about getting us some ice cream?!" Celestia's little face lit up with excitement.

"Now your mother's orders come first young lady."

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"

"..........okay.... but only one scoop.... and don't tell your parents about this-"

"I promise! Oh, and we have to get some for Luna!"

6,000 years later:

"So it's come to this?" Epitaph was staring at Celestia from the corner of his eye.

"I'm sorry Uncle.... you have been deemed a threat." Celestia's horn was glowing.

"Even after I watched over you for 6,000 years?"

"With mother and father gone... there is nopony to control your power."

"That is correct... you fear me because I am finally free?"

"Yes." there was no hesitation in Celestia's voice.

"Luna surely doesn't agree with this.... what will you tell her?"

"That you left."

"You planned every detail, haven't you?" Epitaph looks forward.

"Yes!" Celestia shouts.

"I see... then do as you see fit.... I will not resist." he sat down and faced Celestia face to face, "You may regret this someday."

"We shall see." Celestia freezes Epitaph..... calming his ever-raging fire.