Chapter 3 "Trust for your loved ones"

"My sister?"

"Yes..I want to know what was relationship between Shuiro and her."

"Eh?..Okay..Shuiro was quite close to my sister..They met in Final Selection and Kanae was couple years older than Shuiro. They worked together and both of them became Demon Slayers. I was little bit behind them because I was little younger than them. Shuiro was there when Kanae became a hashira..and then when she died.."

Mirabel and Senjuro saw how hard this topic was to Shinobu. Mirabel didn't even knew that part of Shuiro's past.

"Was it one of reason she quit being demon slayer back then?"

"Maybe..That was a one of reasons but also her father had a lot of influence in her."

"But do you know what was reason for her to return? Eventhough she knew the risks about.."

"I will say..that the reason she wanted to return..was you. She wanted to protect you and also Encanto which didn't go as planned. Also it was her dream once and she saw opportunity and decided to go for it.Maybe she saw herself in you because Shuiro used be like that when she heard that she can become Hashira."

Shinobu then continued to smile a little but then asked Mirabel:

"Why do you want to know about her past?"

"She is been acting weird since I asked her about her training and Final Selection.."

"I see..I know you have not known Shuiro that long..and it's also takes you alot of courage to come different land but there is sometimes things you don't need to know someone's past. "

"What do you mean by that?"

"Shuiro's past is so mysterious..Even my sister didn't know all of it..She just told me 'there was a accident in Final Selection' that's it..I know some parts of it like her being oiran and Shin..But other than that..it's like a mist.."

"Could it be..She doesn't want anyone to know.."

"Could be.."

Shinobu then stood up and smiled.

"So..She didn't train you today..huh..What about I will teach something about other breathing tecniques.."

"Can you do that me?"

"Of course.. I know you are Shuiro's tsugoko but...that doesn't mean I can't teach you. Hmm...I think..Shuiro's teaching..might be rough..and a little different..but in the end she is exellent hashira..Maybe she doesn't have that much exprerince in teaching..Did she made you do push ups and trying to cut that big rock..?"

"Yes..."

"Hmm..I see.She didn't take your body type for granted..I don't say that your body type is wrong..but she didn't reconsider that your body type might not be able to cut demons head.."

"Huh? But how can I become demon slayer then?"

"Well..I got to become one and I am a hashira too.."

"Really?"

"Yes.."

Shinobu then took out her sword and showed to Mirabel.

"You see this pointy thing right? I am not strong enough to cut demons head. So that pointy thing has some Wisteria poison which kills demons.."

Shinobu thought about it and then asked Mirabel.

"I have been hashira a little longer that Shuiro. Do you want me to ask her to transfer you to my student?"

Mirabel looked at Shinobu.

"I know that is sudden request..But I really think you should atleast consider about it...I had a alot of Tsukogos and I loved to have you as my student..But of course the choice is yours..Only if you want to join with Kanao.."

Mirabel thought about it. It would be great opportunity to learn something new from Shinobu. But on other hand Shuiro had been always there for her.

"Is it okay..if I answer you in couple of days.."

"Of course..But tell me your choice soon because Final Selection is getting closer and closer.."

Shinobu then noticed Shuiro who was walking past of Butterfly house but for some reason she didn't stop by and say hi.

"Huh?..Well that was weird..She usually comes to Butterfly house and says hey..She seemed more serious than usual..."

Mirabel runned with Shinobu who decided to come with her. They stopped at Shuiro's house.

"I can't believe she wouldn't say hi. She has become new Tomioka. People don't like her.."

"I like her.." said Mirabel with weird look on her face.

"Right..."

Shuiro suddenly turned around at their doorstep and faced two quite tired girls.

"Let me ask you. Why are you guys running? Or following me?"

Shinobu felt a little anger building up in her emotions.

"I am not expert in your love life Shuiro but you should atleast get some attension for your girlfriend! And also quit your "Tomioka" act already!"

"Um..I am not acting like Tomioka.."

"Yes..You are!"

"No I am not!"

"Yes..You are! You look so emotionless.."

"Shinobu.."

Shinobu took one glance at Shuiro and then sighed.

"Look..I know you might go through something that me or Mirabel don't understand but it doesn't mean that you can't tell us what has made you like that..It's almost like I look at Shuiro who is lost and confused..Same when we met.." said Shinobu.

Shuiro thought about it and was still hesitant to tell her partner and Insect Hashira what was on her mind. What Shuiro was afraid of was how would they or other hashiras would react her being a descendant of Yoriichi. Would Kagaya Ubuyashiki or other hashiras force her to go against Muzan? No..Kagaya Ubuyashiki wasn't that cruel..But what about others..It's gonna change things..

"Shuiro..You are spacing out again. Please tell us what is wrong!"

Shuiro and Mirabel also flinced a little. Mirabel had never seen Shinobu so angry.

"If you didn't know you are neglecting your duty as a hashira..Leaving your student behind her training.."

"It was just one day.."

"One day!? What if Muzan or other Uppermoons attack? We need more Demon Slayers!"

Shuiro looked even more pissed off. She was already feeling more overwelmed by everything whar had happend. Then she looked at Shinobu and Mirabel .

"Sorry..I can't tell you or others yet.I am sorry." then Shuiro went inside of her eyes leaving Mirabel and Shinobu alone.

"My sister would be dissapointed..to you Shuiro."

"What she has do with this?"

"You told her almost everything but don't tell your lover.."

"That's because it's not your guys problem! I will tell you guys when I am ready when I just found out something about my family this morning. Stop already Shinobu!"

This made Shinobu stop.

"Fine..Tell us when you are ready.."

"I am sorry I lost my patince.."

"I am sorry too..I should have not keep pressuring you when you found out something about your family..I know that is important to you."

"Yeah.."

Mirabel was just looking how two hashiras were bowing eachother and how Insect Hashira left.

"Do you want to eat?"

"Sure.."

Shuiro and Mirabel walked further in Shuiro's house.

(Chapter 3📍📝 Picture from Pinterest )