Seeking help

Nanako watched as iruma walked off and thought about his advice.

'Find someone who can help me,who can that be?'

Nanako thought long and hard and she snapped her fingers

"That's it!"

She walked into the school and walked to the principals office.since kalego was rank 8 her as a rank 7 would not be able to do anything but the principal can definitely do something,especially when the right hand man loves her books.

She knocked on the door and heard

"Enter!"

Nanako walked up to the imposing principal who had his hands together on his mouth

"Naberius nanako what brings you here?"

Nanako was slightly intimidated by the principals aura but quickly bowed down and greeted him

"Sullivan sama it is a pleasure to see you again"

It was as if sullivan sama was glaring at nanako and nanako knew he was going to say something important.

Sullivan opened his drawer and pulled out some documents.nanako was bracing herself and Sullivan held out a picture of iruma

'Oh it's that boy I saw before...ehhh what why?'

Nanako's mind went all sorts of places and internally panicked.

"What do you think of my grandson?isn't he the cutest?"

"He is your grandson?"

"Yesss so what do you think?"

"Umm I think he is great,he gave me advice too and I think he is smart"

Opera and sullivan looked shocked and immediately questioned nanako.all of opera and sulivan's questions made nanako's head go blank.

"Oh umm err"

She kept stuttering and suddenly the questions came to a halt.

"Ehemm maybe we should stop chairman"

"Oh yes"

They both straightened their postures and sullivan sat on his chair again.

"Sorry for that interruption but once again how may I help you today?"