Preparing for the harvest festival

*Contains manga spoilers

"So you want me to tutor a kid for the harvest festival?"

"Yeah what about it?"

"I mean sure but who? I'm pretty sure all the students already have a teacher"

Nanako was confused but delighted to be entrusted with such an important job

"It's a student called purson soi"

"You had a student like that?"

"Yeah, well he is difficult to find but I'll leave him to you"

Nanako nodded her head and began thinking of ways to tutor him.

They day of the first lesson Nanako was looking around the school for the boy named purson soi.

'Hmm just as kalego said,he's really hard to find'

The bell rang and suddenly she heard a piece of music being played,it sounded like it came from the roof.

As nanako walked up the stairs the music became louder and as she looked over the last step she saw a student, he didn't have any outstanding characteristics but he looked like he was playing with all his heart.

As the students finished his piece he opened his eyes and saw nanako standing in front of him. As if it was a reflex action he very suddenly disappeared and it seemed like he was never there to begin with.

Nanako surprised for a second didn't move,she calmly stood there and waited for the perfect moment. The perfect moment to grab him as he tried to escape.

"I got you now"

As nanako yanked on the student's uniform she asked

"Are you purson soi from the misfits class?"

The student in question stayed silent and nodded but had an expression on his face that said "so troublesome"

"Hmm well sit down"

"Sit? Where?"

As those words left purson's mouth,nanako casted a spell and a small table with chairs appeared.

"Will these suffice?"

"Oh yeah"

As they sat down nanako began preparing tea and took out some biscuits,after enjoying the refreshments nanako began talking

"So you like to play music?"

"Yes I do like music,it's fun I guess but honestly it's kinda tiring and like I am always tired and I wish I could just do nothing but then I feel useless if I do nothing so then I just play music and it's just a continuous cycle.."

As purson rambled on nanako listened to him and she replied to him occasionally and time passed quickly and before they knew it was dark already.

"Well you should hurry home,you don't want to worry your parents. I'll see you tomorrow okay?"

Purson meekly nodded and left while nanako stood there as she thought about what she should do for tomorrow's lesson,since she had already gained purson's trust.

Was what nanako thought but the next day she couldn't find purson again.

"Argh why"

Nanako grumbled and stomped her food in annoyance

"Oh I will find you and I will teach you a lesson"