Going home

When she got home she took out a fresh journal and started jotting down notes about what the first day of school was like and who she met.

<Today I met iruma again,the boy who motivated me when I was rejected and he introduced me to his friends valac clara and asmodeus Alice,they were all very nice people.

I also observed Dali sensei's class, he gave a good idea of how a teacher should conduct a class and his students were all very unique. Especially Ms eiko,she was cute and she had a camera and photo books that were decorated very nicely,one was red and one was blue the embellishments somehow reminded me of iruma but that could be my imagination.

I conducted my first class which went well,at least I hope so and I chatted with momonoki sensei. It was overall a super productive day.>

Though it wasn't alot nanako was hopeful that she would be able to come up with something.

'Don't worry it's only your first day of work,something will come to you'

Nanako booted up her computer and searched up her last book 'if the world ended"

Her book had a 5.6 rating out of 6.

'Hmm that's pretty good but I think that's lower than usual'

That is when nanako noticed a lot of 1 star ratings.

Some comments read

'How unoriginal,I swear n.n keeps writing the same thing again and again'

'Ugh I was so excited for this book but it was honestly such a let down'

'Honestly rubbish plot,she used to be such a great author'

When nanako read these comments she couldn't help but feel upset she flopped into bed and cried herself to sleep.

It was just one of those days for nanako.

The next day nanako woke up and found a slice of her favourite cake and a note that read

'Don't push yourself too hard'

Even though there was no name she knew that it was her grandmother who wrote the note.

Feeling embarrassed she felt like digging a hole and hiding in it but she couldn't hole herself up anymore as she was now a proud teacher of bablys.

'I'll show them,I'll prove that I am the best'

Nanako's eyes lit up with determination.