The school finds out

After that group of students saw nanako and kalego they went on the school forum to discuss it and this led to a huge amount of gossip.

Though it wasn't confirmed many students started gossiping about the possibility of nanako being Kalego's lover or relative.

'I'm pretty sure they are related,I mean they look so similar'

'I swear I could imagine nanako sensei saying silence'

'Well I mean I think they must be secretly married I mean we don't know nanako sensei's last name'

Most agreed that they were relatives as they didn't believe kalego could get a lover.

Nanako heard the rumors and decided it would be a good time to tell everyone.

Nanako was going to teach bloodline magic and she was going to give it away that she was related to kalego.

'Ugh,it's going to be fine nanako you already built a reputation of being a nice teacher'

When she entered the class there were whispers but most stopped talking.she walked to the podium and began her lesson.

"So class today we are going to be learning about bloodline magic.Bloodline Magic, or also called as Family Ability or Inherited Skill is a type of Magic that is unique to those sharing the same bloodline or ancestry."

About halfway through nanako's lesson,a student raised their hand.

Nanako pointed at that student asking the student

"Yes?"

"Sensei,what is your bloodline magic?"

Nanako took one deep breathe and closed her eyes and internally told herself

'Alright let's just tell everyone'

Nanako opened her eyes and looked at the students

"Well my bloodline magic is cerberion,i am capable of creating a sentient three-headed demon beast"

The students started buzzing and one student raised their hand and questioned

"But isn't that kalego sensei's bloodline magic?"

"Indeed"

Some students looked rather confused

"Then why?"

Nanako put down her piece of chalk and smiled.

"Hmm maybe I should reintroduce myself.
My name is Naberius Nanako and I am from the Naberius clan,I am Kalego's younger cousin"

All the students mouthed an O

"Well now that,that is out of the way I shall resume the lesson"

The news that nanako and kalego were related spread throughout the whole school.

And the school forum went wild

'So they were not lovers they were siblings'

'Wow they have the same blood but they are so different'

'Nanako sensei is so much better than kalego sensei'

Nanako looked through these discussions and sighed.

"Haaaaaa"

"What's wrong nanako"

Momonoki sensei who was beside her asked

"The school found out me and kalego are related"

"Well it's fine isn't it, both of you are great teachers"

"Yeah I guess so"