Having a meal

Once nanko and kalego reached the restaurant they were quickly seated at a quiet corner as kalego was a regular.

As usual it was an extremely fancy restaurant

'Ahh my wallet!'

Nanako cried for her wallet but honestly this meal wouldn't even hurt her wallet.

A waiter walked up to the table and warmly greeted kalego

"Good evening kalego sama,I see you have brought a guest.may I take your order?"

The question seemed directed at nanako as if the waiter already knew what kalego wanted

Nanako quickly scanned the menu and quickly decided

"Umm well I'll take set A with devi tea"

"Alright I'll be back soon"

As soon as the waiter left nanako turned to her cousin and asked

"I didn't get to ask you just now but is there anything interesting or fun that happened at bablys?"

"Eh not really"

"Oh how about that new teacher Robin?you always complain about him"

Kalego's face darkened slightly and started rambling and cursing Robin.nanako couldn't help but feel bad for Robin.

"Well you sure got a lot of pent up frustration,I actually met a student who was pretty interesting,his name is iruma"

Kalego's face once again darkened but this time his face show defeat and anger but perhaps due to certain circumstances he was in he didn't want to talk about it.

Nanako noticed this and moved on and suddenly remembered something and clapped her hands together.

"Right I almost forgot,grandmother wanted me to tell you 'kalego should get a girlfriend soon,he is at that age yet he has no lovelife I want to have a baby to play with' was what she said"

Kalego sighed and replied

"I'm busy I don't have time for romance"

"Hey come on you know I bet there is someone who likes you,you're gonna break their heart"

"I don't care"

Shortly after their food came and they ate their food in silence as they were taught to do so.

Once they finished their meals nanako playfully smiled and said

"I have a surprise for you,you'll see what it is next week"

Before swiftly flying away before kalego can question her.