The teacher's meeting

When she arrived at the school the nerves kicked in and she froze at the entrance and squatted at the side.

'Don't worry nanako you can do this,hmm? Is that someone calling me?'

Nanako snapped out of it and felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Nanako!Nanako are you alright?

It was her old homeroom teacher Dali sensei

"Yes I am alright just a little nervous"

Dali sensei smiled a little and said

"Don't worry I am sure you will do just fine"

Nanako smiled back and thought

'I sure hope so'

With Dali sensei at her side she felt slightly relieved and more ready. they walked side by side to the staff room nanako felt nervous but she was determined to do well.

As they entered the meeting room nanako saw Kalego's face darken.

"Kalego!"

Nanako jumped and waved to kalego and ran to his side,kalego looked too shocked to say anything

"Wha-what?what are you doing here?"

"What do you think?"

Nanako blinked and smugly smiled

"What?"

Dali sensei clapped his hands and all the teachers swiftly sat down.nanako took her seat next to kalego,who was still shocked.

"First up,I would like to introduce naberius nanako,she will be taking over a few classes from murmur sensei.please welcome her!"

Nanako stood up and greeted everyone

"It's nice to meet everyone!my name is naberius nanako and I am rank 7.kalego is my cousin but rest assured that I am nothing like him character wise!I hope you treat me well"

The teachers laughed and clapped their hands to welcome nanako.

The meeting continued and before nanako knew it her nerves disappeared.