Starting work

After nanako explained the situation and calmed ablise down,ablise understood and was delighted at this new situation

"I mean I am a little surprised but I am not sure if you can take a year long break?"

"You don't have to worry about that"

Nanako walked to her cabinet and slid it open,in her cabinet was a safe locked with her fingerprint.once the safe was unlocked there was 3 stacks of envelopes all about 4cm thick.She took all 3 out and put it on the table

"These are some manuscripts which I have saved,you can release them periodically so no one would know"

Ablise smiled,her smile was almost creepy and nodded her head.she grabbed the 3 envelopes and quickly put it in her bag.

"Well I got to go remember to sign these books I'll be back later"

She quickly darted for the door and flew away.

Nanako survived and sighed in relief.

She spent the rest of the day looking through the teacher's guide that opera san had given her and quickly signed all the books.

And as promised ablise did in fact return at night and collected all the books.this time however she returned with a box,a rather fancy one wrapped with a bow.

"Here this is a gift for you"

Ablise handed the box to nanako and nanako relased her inner child and tore away the wrapping.

Inside the box laid a very pristine teacher's uniform as well as a nice fountain pen.

"It's a formal teacher's uniform,I figured you wouldn't have anything appropriate to wear"

"A..ablise thank you"

Nanako ran to ablise and hugged her tightly.

"Oh! You're welcome"

The next morning nanako woke up bright and early and quickly got ready and put on some formal wear.

Although a Sunday,there was a teacher's meeting she had to attend.

She looked at the mirror and smiled

"Bablys here I come!this time as a teacher!"