The Churchill's

Lord John Churchill had two sons, Lord Charles George William Colin Spencer-Churchill and Lord Robert William Charles Spencer-Churchill and they were the great-great-great-grandsons of Lord John Churchill and Lady Sarah Jennings.

Lord John Churchill had two sons and one daughter, and his eldest daughter and heiress was Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill who married Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and she was the mother of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and the grandmother of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and the great-great-grandmother of Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lady Autumn Bridget, Lord Anthony, Lord Albert Edward, Lord David Frederick, Lord Charles Andrew IV, Lady Sophia Dorothea and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and the great-great-great-grandmother of Lady Karissa Ann, Lady Patricia Eugenie, Lord Alexander Andrew, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II and many other.

Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill passed her inheritance over to her brother, Lord John so Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior wouldn't get his stingy hands on her territory.

Lord John Churchill married Lady Abigail Collins and they they had two sons and a daughter, Lord George Henry Spencer-Churchill, and Lord Alan Spencer-Churchill and Lady Louisa Spencer-Churchill and Lord George Henry Spencer-Churchill is the great-great-grandfather of Lady Sarah Churchill who became Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR second wife, and Duchess of York and they had Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard and Lord George Henry Spencer-Churchill is the great-great-grandfather of Lord John Churchill and the great-great-great-grandfather of Lord Charles and Lord Robert.

Lord Charles George William Colin Spencer-Churchill married Lady Anastasia Christina Howard, Duchess of Northampton Territory and his younger brother, Lord Robert William Charles Spencer-Churchill married Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duchess of Sussex Territory and they are step-sisters and first half cousins through their father's, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Westminster Territory and Viscount of Fairfax Territory.

Lady Anastasia Christina Howard marries Lord Charles George William Colin Spencer-Churchill in 2306 and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard marries Lord Robert William Charles Spencer-Churchill 2315 and Lady Anastasia Christina Howard has a daughter, Lady Tatiana Olga Howard in 2310 and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard has a daughter, Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard in 2320.

Lady Anastasia Christina also had a son, Lord Robert Charles Churchill in 2315 and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann had a son, Lord Charles Andrew Churchill in 2325.

They are cousins through Lord John Churchill who is the father of Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill whose brother also was related to Lady Sarah Churchill and their half aunt, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard, Duchess of York whose marries Lord John George Vanderbilt Henry Spencer-Churchill, the younger son of Lady Alexandra Elizabeth brother's grandson.

Thus the Churchill's once became related to the Howard family of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior.

All the marriages prove to be very happy and very blessed unlike the marriage of Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill who married Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR in 2206 but she proceeded to have three sons and one daughter and all three of sons had children, and her daughter married Lord Louis Bourbon of Lennox Territory and had two children.

Lady Anastasia Christina Howard passed away in 2370 and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard passed away in 2380 and Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard passed away in 2365 and they were succeeded by their granddaughters, Lady Theresa Charlotte Howard, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia Howard.

They carried the Howard's into the future.