Lord Andrew Charles Howard II

Lord Andrew Charles Howard II, The Favorite Grandson of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Westminster Territory and Howard, Viscount of Fairfax Territory

Lord Andrew Charles Howard II is the second son and child of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart, heiress to The Dukedom of Lennox Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard II is the heir of his father's Dukedom of Lancaster and heir to his grandfather's Dukedom of Westminster and Viscountcy of Fairfax Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard II was born in November of 2305 and given the name of his paternal grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles, as promised by Lord Anthony to his father that he would name his second son after his father.

Lord Andrew Charles II resembled his grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles who was considered one of the most handsome young men of his time along with his first cousin twice removed, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles II is the favorite grandson of Lord Andrew Charles and the day he was born his son, Lord Anthony Christopher carried him out and placed into his grandfather's arm " Look dad. Here is your grandson who bears your name." Lord Anthony Christopher tells his father.

Lord Andrew Charles takes his name-sake to his arms and he looks down at his grandson and he turns his head and he brushes away the tears coming from his eyes and Lady Karissa walks over " Lord Andrew Charles. Do you know that Jesus Wept when he heard about the death of his dear friend, Lazarus. If Jesus can weep, so can you." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Look at our fine new grandson, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II. He will carry on what his great-great-great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard began in 2153." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"I am going to leave my grandson, The Dukedom of Westminster Territory and The Viscountcy of Fairfax Territory." Lord Andrew Charles tells his son,Lord Anthony Christopher.

"Dad. Lord Andrew Charles II will inherit the Dukedom of Lancaster Territory." Lord Anthony explains.

"Then my name-sake will have two Dukedoms and my Viscountcy and I will make sure he is left a sizable portion of my trust fund that your great-grandfather left me." Lord Andrew Charles states, "I will leave Lady Alexandrina a sizable portion as she is the mother of my name-sake and I will leave Lord Alexander Andrew and you a sizable portion as well."

Lord Andrew Charles carries his grandson in his arms and he walks over to Lady Elizabeth" Look at your fine new nephew." Lord Andrew Charles tells his eldest daughter, " He is truly my grandson and he carries my name."

"Father. Lord Richard Edward IV is also your grandson as is Lord David Andrew Beck." Lady Elizabeth tells her father.

"Oh! I know our sons come through the matrilineal line and Lord Anthony Christopher comes through the patrilineal line." Lady Elizabeth tells her father.

"I am sorry father. Lady Karissa will inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory through me and Lord Richard Edward IV will inherit the Dukedom of Wessex Territory from his father and "Lord Richard Edward IV is through the patrilineal   line of Lord Richard Edward Howard JR, my grandfather's brother." Lady Elizabeth explains.

"My great-grandfather had three sons because he told me and he was very close to all of them." Lady Elizabeth states " Lady Karissa is the true great-great-great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Patrick William Howard through his her great-great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard and through his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior who was her great-great-great-grandfather, and through to his sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior who were her great-great-grandfathers and through Lord Richard Edward II and you and Lord Richard Edward Howard III and me as is Lord Richard Edward Howard IV." Lady Elizabeth tells her father.