Little Lord Andrew Charles Howard II

Lord Andrew Charles Howard II was the favorite grandchild out of his many grandchild that total 15 grandchildren with his seven children.

Lord Andrew Charles would often travel out to Lancaster Territory to visit his son, Lord Anthony Christopher and his wife, Lady Alexandrina Charlene to see their two sons, Lord Alexander Andrew and Lord Andrew Charles II.

Lord Anthony Christopher was naturally happy to see his father and he would walk to him and he would smile " I see that you have come to see your grandsons?" Lord Anthony tells his father.

"I have come to see my name-sake, Lord Andrew Charles II. You know my son, Lord Alexander Andrew is the favorite grandson of my first cousin, Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, but my favorite grandson is Lord Andrew Charles II." Lord Andrew Charles tells his son.

"I love all my many grandchildren so far." Lord Andrew Charles tells his son, Lord Anthony.

"I love Lady Karissa Ann. She was my first grandchild, I love Lady Patricia Eugenie, she carries my mother's name I loved her very much, I love Lord Richard Edward IV, he carries my first cousin name, I love Lord David Andrew Beck, he carries his paternal grandfather's and my name and I love my newest granddaughter, Lady Suzanne Virginia. I am glad that your eldest sister remembered her paternal great-grandmother." Lord Andrew Charles tells his son.

"I love my second cousin, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"I love my grandniece, Lady Patricia Charlene Howard. She is my older brother's grandchild." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"Dad. You have started a war with Lady Elizabeth and all of my sisters." Lord Anthony states.

"They outnumber Lord Albert Edward, Lord Benjamin Lawrence and me." Lord Anthony states.

"In fact the daughters outnumber the sons here on Star-Base 12 and within the many territories." Lord Anthony states.

Lady Katherine Beck nee Grey had a second daughter, Lady Georgina Henrietta Beck, as her daughter, Lady Timothea Christine Grey is the heiress to the Dukedom of Suffolk." Lord Anthony Christopher explains.

Lady Katherine is very happy with the birth of her two daughters." Lord Anthony states.

Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lady Mary Georgina had a daughter, Lady Henrietta Maria Howard." Lord Anthony states.

"My first cousin once removed, Lord Frederick William Howard III has two sons, Lord William Frederick and Lord Frederick William IV." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"They are your second sons as they share Lord Frederick William Howard Senior with you." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

"Lady Elizabeth is on the war-path and with her league of women. She won't let it rest." Lord Anthony states.

"My son. One day my great-grandson will marry Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann's great-granddaughter and then it will be your grandson that will continue what Lord Patrick William began in 2165." Lord Andrew Charles tells his son.

"I have brought my grandson a present and one day he will become Duke of Westminster Territory and The Viscount of Fairfax Territory." Lord Andrew Charles tells his son.

"One day, Lord Albert Edward Howard will marry and he will carry on his great-great-great-grandfather's name as you will and you are the great-grandsons of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR." Lord Andrew Charles states " I have no doubt that Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV and Lord David Frederick Howard do the same."