Chapter 19

As I opened my eyes, I immediately closed them. I was in a white room. I slowly opened my eyes to let them adjust to the light.

I heard voices and sat up. As I sat up on the hard bed I looked around the room, when I realize that I was in a hospital room. I had a drip connected to me.

"She's awake," I heard someone whisper.

I looked up and saw Lily and Shakeid standing infront of the bed.

"How do you feel?" Shakeid asked moving beside me.

"Like crap," I stated rubbing my hand over my face.

"We found the pills..." Lily spoke up.

Then I remembered. I overdosed on pills.

"Yeah....who found me?" I asked looking at my hands.

"Shakeid," she admitted.

"Why did you-" Shakeid started off but was interrupted by the door being pushed open.

"I told you to call me when she woke up, if you wanna stay here you have to keep me updated, hi Zidaya, I'm Doctor Smith" A female doctor said, she looked like she was in her early 30's.

"Is this the time?" I asked looking at the clock next time to the hospital bed.

It read 7:24 pm.

Doctor Smith nodded as she wrote in a clip board.

"My mom's gonna kill me!" I whined punching the bed.

"Your lucky you didn't kill yourself," Doctor Smith stated still not looking at me. The room went silent.

"You can go get Jade," Shakeid told Lily, she left the room and in a couple seconds she was back with Jade.

"Honey! I-" Jade started.

"No this is a hospital, behave," Doctor Smith ordered.

Jade fanned her off and sat next to me on the bed.

"How you feeling?" She questioned punching me slightly on the arm. But it still hurt.

"Crappy,"

She nodded.

"Are you the only guys here?" I asked watching Doctor Smith leave.

"Your mom was here for 3 hours but had to leave, she said I was supposed to call her when you wake up. And Dean, Jacob, Alex, Maia, Zac and your sisters are here." Jade explained.

"Call them in, please" I asked smiling.

Shakeid left and then in a couple of minutes, they were barging into the room. I was bombarded with hugs.

"Guys, keep quiet this is not allowed," Shakeid said shushing us.

We were talking until the door creaked open.

In walked the last person I wanted to see.

Shane.

He stood to the back of the room, no one noticed him until I stared at him.

"Guys, give us a moment, please," Shane pleaded never once taking his eyes off of me.

Jade gave me a questioning look and I nodded indicating it was okay for her to leave us alone.

When everyone was outside. Our heads shot back to each other.

"What are you doing here?" I asked rolling my eyes at him looking through the window.

"Was about to ask you the same thing," he said calmly looking straight at me.

A few moments passed before he spoke up again.

"Pills? Fucking pills?!" He yelled making my heart jump a little.

"Stop shouting! I was confused and hurt because of you and your sick, twisted games!" I whisper yelled at him.

"That doesn't explain why you look like you got in a fight with a racoon,"

I rolled my eyes at him. I examined the drip.

"How long have you been here?" I asked finally looking back at him.

"I drove you here,"

"I thought Shakeid was the one who found me,"

"I drove Shakeid to your house, but when you weren't answering, I tried the door and It was unlocked, then he saw you at the foot of the stairs and next thing, we are here," he explained pushing his hands down into his jeans pockets.

He looked tired and rugged.

I nodded and leant back.

"So are you gonna tell me who you fought?" He asked moving towards me.

"No, now leave," I ordered pointing to the door.

"You know you don't want me to," he admitted.

I stared at him in complete shock.

"Please leave," I said looking at the plain white sheets of the hospital bedsheets.

"I want you to look at me and tell me that,"

My head shot towards him but I couldn't seem to find the words. He was standing next to the door.

I pulled the drip from my wrist.

"Don't do that, put it back you need that," he said starting to freak out.

I walked up to him and stood directly infront of him.

"You know I don't want you to leave, that's what I hate, you keep hurting me but I still forgive you in the end, I'm stupid to think that I needed, you," I spat at him.

"I hate that I've been hurting you, please forgive me," he pleaded looking at me.

"I can't......" I trailed off as he leant his forehead against mine.

"I can't live without you, please, I hate seeing you like this please," he begged his voice breaking. He placed his palm against my cheek which I moved from my face. Tears were rolling down our faces, it was actually hurting me to see him cry. I turned to walk away but he stopped me.

"Please Zidaya, I'm an ass for hurting you, but I can't let you leave me, I...I love you too much."

I stopped in my tracks as I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

He whispered in my ear.

"Please,"

I turned my head and then my whole body, I engulfed him in a hug, it felt so right as my head rest against his chest. He kissed the top of my head. I looked up to his face and I wiped a tear from his cheek.

"I love you too," I finally spoke up.

As the words left my mouth he crashed his lips against my lips. He kissed me like it was the end of the world. He gently rubbed his thumb against my cheek. He smiled into the kiss and I pulled away.

"You look quite sexy in my hoodie, that you stole," he said pulling me back towards him.

"No, I didn't steal it, it decided to follow me home, afterall I do wear it better," I smirked looking straight at his hazel eyes.

"I love you to much to loose you," he said finally before he placed his lips on mine.

I couldn't stay mad at him, he's my "bestfriend"....