Chapter 5

Sparks started to fly, the butterflies in my stomach started to erupt.

God damn!!! He was a good kisser, his lips were soft and the way he placed his hand on my cheek and gently rubbing it with his thumb made my stomach light up with fireworks .

"Day!" Screamed Lily.

I pulled away from Kaleb, I sat up and stared at Lily, Jade, Maia, Alex, Dean, Zac, Jacob and Shane. They frightened me.

Kaleb got up and held out his hand towards me, I held it and got up while dusting the dirt off my skirt.

"Lily! Next time don't interrupt them! I was waiting for them to get freaky!" Zac said jumping in between Kaleb and I. The group erupted in laughter.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked staring at the grass.

"We came back to school because we wanted to cheer you up from your first detention but looks like Kaleb did already," Jade said looking Kaleb up and down, from head to toe.

After a while we all walked to Dean's Tundra.

Dean threw the keys to Zac.

"Wait! Your making Zac drive?" Alex asked worryingly.

"Hey! Hey! I'm gonna be driving, I'm the best driver here!" Defended Zac.

"Is he still high?" Maia asked letting us erupt in laughter.

After ten minutes of debating whether Zac should drive or not.

Finally we decided to take a risk and let him drive.

We all piled into the truck, but Dean, Jade, Alex and Jacob stayed in the back. Zac dropped us at our own homes and then left with Dean to his house. Dean and Zac were cousins so he just stayed there for the night.

As I cooked dinner, my mind was on Kaleb. But then was rudely interrupted by my cellphone ringing.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hey day, I know you and Kaleb got your thing going on but I still miss my little sis."

I sighed and a smile spread acroy my face.

"Hey Shane, I didn't forget about you, I was just busy,I explained.

" Anyways what you up to?"

"I'm cooking dinner and after this I'll be looking for something to wear to Alex's party tomorrow."

" Oh, well I'm going out with Maia and her friend Brenda. They're going shopping while I go to the garage, " he explained.

"Yea, so I guess we'll talk tomorrow then?"

"Yea, sure, later," and with that he hung up the phone.

After dinner I was gonna wait until someone reached home to go take a shower but I was really tired, so I did it anyways.

******

"Chase, hold her face as if you were gonna kiss her!" Yelled Auntie Jasmine.

As we moved together I realized two persons walk in. It was a woman with black hair and had on bright red lipstick, a man with blonde hair and dark eyes.

"Okay,  Zidaya and Chase this is Mistress Camille and Mr. Clover. They will be auditioning you for the scholarship"

My eyes widened, I wasn't ready, I needed more time. I needed ballet classes first. I called over Auntie Jasmine. We walked over to a corner.

"What are they doing here, isn't the audition next week?" I asked while biting my nails.

"Yes, Zidaya but they moved it up to this week, you and Chase don't have time to do solos for your audition so you'll do it together." She explained while walking over to them.

Oh my geez!!! This is happening today. I really need to calm down. Calm down!

"Okay, I don't have time to waste so let's get this going!" Yelled Mistress Camille.

Chase and I danced our hearts out. Even though we weren't dressed in proper dance attire we made it work. They stopped us in the middle.

"Girl, have you ever done ballet because on your application form its says you haven't" Mistress Camille

" No miss," I answered

Mistresse Camille and Mr.Clover exchange looks.

"We'll be in touch," Mr.Clover finally speaks.

I rolled my eyes, I tried my hardest, I couldn't do much more, just because I have never done ballet.

Sorry about this chapter being short, I'm really busy but I'll try to upload at least twice a week.