Brooms and Moons 1

The Bowers

The sand, the seashore, the happy tree branches as the wind whispers to their ears, the rippling waves, the stars, the moon during a silent night and the turtle friend she had. These are one of the few things that Helga Bower would miss.
For two years now they've been living in the undiscovered island near the southeast coast of the Philippines. Actually they grew tired of this NOMADS situation but everytime someone located them... they have no choice but to move. This time her father decided to transfer to the nearest city and promised that he had better idea than before.

The Bower's is no ordinary family... They are the last descendants of White Witches. For years Martin Bower (Helga's father) is carrying the Black book of Witchcraft it contains all the spells of satanic, evil and black magics even the Bowers isn't allowed to open the black book since it is against the rule of the white witches. What the book can do and its contents is beyond imagination... It has all the needed ingredients for superior power no wonder even the the High warlock of Anilam, Armagedon Hearthfelt is also after the Bowers Family and aiming for the black book and the sacred necklace Aikon.

The Bowers actually doesn't exactly know the whole story if why the Black witches handed the book to their godfathers centuries ago. But when the last book keeper sacrifices their life for the book before it was handed to the Bowers, Martin knew that his purpose was to keep the book safe at all cost.

Helga Bower is the eldest daughter of Martin and Teresa Bower she is the only one allowed to wear the Aikon Necklace it was given to her since birth it serves as a warning whenever someone is after the book. The stone is blue in color and blinks and turns to any color whenever there is an approaching danger it was given to her by her grandmother Leticia Bower.

Helga is in her twenty three witch old, actually age is not important to the witches they have the ability to prolong their youth and slows down aging when they reach the age of thirty, she has long dark wavy hair, small bone structures so not to mention that she is only five flat in height, her eyes were round and big and fierce looking like she's always ready to fight or kill someone but despite the strong personality she is the weakest among the rest... she always thinks that living a normal life and living all this hiding,magics and powers behind is the most happiest thing in life. She had two little brothers and they haven't fully develop their powers yet they have to reach the age eighteen to have full use of their witch powers.

Jared Bower is one step closer to his witch powers since he'll be turning eighteen the next witch year. Jared seldom talks but he has a lot of plans in his mind. He has dark, tantalizing almond eyes that every girl can't resist, He has soft spoken voice, a good height and dark short curly hairs, he isn't sarcastic or what but it seems that he doesn't care about everything around him but his family knows that he does.
The youngest of Bower's is Alterbran Bower he is someone they need to protect the most since he doesn't know yet how to control the minimun power he has. Alterbran is the only one among the family who has white complexion their mother would always say that he got his physical characterictics from their grandfather just like his brother at fifteen witch years he has already the full masculine build body, a good height but Alter isn't like Jared he speaks what is in his mind and fights for his right, remaining silent isn't his thing.

Teresa and Martin both have strong personality and keeps their family safe no matter what, they are both at their forty witch years but they used the spell of youth to slow down aging so they still look as if they were at their thirty witch years.
In the next full moon Martin decided that they'll be transferring to Zairomen City whatever he is planning they don't know... but one thing is for sure...they will follow Martin's decision to keep them safe.