BROOMS AND MOONS 3

THE SARCASTIC

For three years now we leave our normal lives as ordinary people... I guess dad was right. His new strategy works.
I am so happy and contented with the life I'm having right now. I am studying Law at Zairomen University, my brother Jared studies computer animation in the same university and Alterbran.. He's taking up dentistry. Mom and dad is doing good with their Security Agency.
I can say that my life is at it's best until I met this new guy in school Razaele Flint The sarcastic,arrogant,rocker type though intelligent. He always wear skinny leather pants and he always have this hooded jackets and by just looking at him... I can say I would be out of reasons why he is studying Law.. I think he should be in a band...
I don't be judgemental but okay he looks more of the plaintiff than the complaint. A suspect than a victim. Well I sometimes laugh at my thoughts... I just Hated him.. He's a sore in my eyes and sometimes just sometimes I would like to let my powers out of the Assak and used it against him.

Razaele is like a walking annoying machine... I just hate everything about him. The way he talks, the way he laughs, he walks and even the way he looks at me in the corner of his eyes.
I hate it that every one crams for the exam while he just sits in the corner listening musics and at the end he got the highest score. I just hate the idea of him existing... It's just... I hate that I noticed... Everything about him.
And there's this one time... I saw him walking home with Axel a cheerleading squad member...
and there I just wanna turn into a total witch.