Brooms and Moons 6

The Curse

When I gained consciousness
I saw my brothers sleeping in a couch... I was lying in a silver colored hanging bed and when I moved it made me more dizzy. I felt someone moved and then Razaele adjusted the height of the bed until it was levelled with the ground.
"So,you are a witch huh..." He said.
"And you are a Dragon" I said in a low tone voice.
He just gave me an evil grinning smile.
Jared made me drink a curing potion since during the attacked one of the black witches cast a PALAMMA spell to me that made me weak and I can't used my Full white witch power.
We white witches are only trained to use spells that can do minor harms to both human and other witches...
We are not allowed to cast a spell that can cause massive damage to someone or to something. But there is only this one time where we can used our forbidden spells and it is during a battle. And for me and my brothers...
I guess this means war.

I come up with a very clever ambitious plan it all involves retriving my parents and the black book. We will be attacking Atimre by the upcoming full moon since during full moon it is the time that the warlock loses its power. And as far as I know only Armagedon has this weakness he was cursed by our grandmother Leticia during a battle maybe that's the reason why he had this hatred to our family.
Razaele gave us every detail about the place... he seems so familiar with Armagedon's palace and it helps us a lot. Atimre is the oldest palace in Anilam it has four towers, 50 corridors but there is only 2 secret passages via river.

Jared and I will enter as a normal mortal so we will hide our powers inside the Assak in that way we will not be easily tracked by the black witches...
I'll be locating the black book and Jared will look for mom and dad while alterbran serves as our look out and Razaele waits at the secret passage...