Brooms and Moons 7

The revelation of Armagedon

By the time Jared saw our parents they were kept inside a cell... He cast a spell to open the cell and he secretly brought them to the secret passage where Razaele was waiting.
I don't know but I just feel that something is wrong... There is no single black witches guarding the hall or any corridors its like they just break in there so easily...

I can sense my Aikon and I entered a room... I find my self staring at a golden room with red carpet,red bed, red tables and sofas. I find it not soothing to the eye then near the window a very soft voice says...

"Helga.. I've been waiting for you.." the guy said.

A tall guy approaching my way he seems like in his 30 witch year or more with his all black suit I almost didn't notice the other guy beside him. Razaele. I was a lil bit confused and then the other guy introduced himself as... Armagedon Heartfelt.
I always imagine Armagedon the high warlock like on its seventy witch years and looks like Albus of Harry Potter...
The confusion on is starting to eat my brain of what is really happening.
Armagedon started explaining to me that I am not a full blooded white witch my grandmother asked the Hearthfelt's family to give the Aikon to me... So it will make me a full blooded white witch but this will make one of their future sons power weak during a full moon this is also the reason why our family is the keepers of the black book.

A long time ago one of the black witches combined potions and spells ,she discovered and studied other creatures too like how can be a warlock more powerful, how dragons can be a fully human. How witches can removed their powers from their body and to live a normal life.
She was the owner of the black book Afiah Finsly.