Brooms and moons 2

The full Moon

The full moon has come and the Bower's family is ready but as their family rule... Leave and burn everything behind that way they'll not be easily tracked by their opponents. Helga was really tired of this situation but his father, Martin was certain that this time his plan would work.
"No one would ever hunt us again... " Martin says.And that's what the family believes.
This thing is funny but yes they are going to ride their magic broomsticks(or they call it UPASAS) heading Zairomen.

Helga take a one last glance to the place that she loves...the place that they live for almost two years now...

"I thought we will stay here... Forever..." she said.

Teresa knows what her daughter feels and she feels the same way too. She thought they will live in this place a little longer with sadness in her eyes she hopped into her Upasas and whispered goodbye.

ZAIROMEN CITY
HELGA' POV

Everything was set up by Mom and dad before we arrived. My family transferred in a studio type house in Vernal Cantus Street of Zairomen City.We have a few neighbors and they were very polite. The place is peaceful and eco-friendly since most of the color I see in the neighboorhood is green... The green Bench, trash cans, and even fences. I just thought that maybe color coding is the new fashion in the city. Actually this is the second time around we lived with the normal mortals but the first one just didn't work out but this time... Dad taught us a new strategy he called TAPUK only few witches has the ability to do this thing... Removing all your powers from your body through rituals and meditating and put it all inside a sacred bottle called ASSAK performing the Tapuk is a risk it requires more concentration and it takes years to do this and sometimes retrieving your powers will be difficult and you have to deal with the consequences to live as normal mortal for the rest of your life... which I like the most. To my surprise we don't have to undergo rituals and meditations.. We just have to chant a spell that dad gave us... wherever he got the spell.. I have no idea but this is...
AWESOME.
yeah awesome shortcut I guess.
I started trying the spell...
"nikupat rewop uk in mollaj assak". and I watch all my witch powers (with amazement) transfer into the sacred bottle.
The other spell allows my witch powers to come out from the sacred bottle and returns back to my body...
"niawulap rewop uk mollajam assak esaelp" and my witch powers are back.
I really don't know where they got this spell but I really like the Idea...
I'll be able to live as a normal mortal... I don't need to wear my AIKON necklace though I know that black witches won't stop until they find us... But who cares... I know we will be safe now...
This will be the best time of our life...
No powers.
No hiding.
Normal.