Brooms and Moons 4

The youngest

AlterBran's calling...

"Hey bro?.." I said.
"Sis..??"
"whhat... wait where are you?" and Alterbran hanged up on me.

Just then I remember Today is Alterbrans 18th birthday and no one has ever orient him what to do when the day of his full powers come. Jared called and said that he is already with Bran and they are headed home to get some Assak.

But when we arrived the fences where crashed my moms orchids were all scattered on the floor and the door to the living room is widely open its like a tornado just passed through everything is a mess...
I immediately run to my room and I was right my Aikon is not in my safe locker...

Jared shouted from our parent's room everything was destroyed I lift the bed and Jared helped me while Alterbran stood behind us shocked and frozen... Under my parents bed is our secret door to our underground... All of our Upasas was not on their place, potions were scattered and worst part is the black book of witchcraft is not on its glass case.
I know now that my family is in big trouble.
With shaking hands I try to open the locker were I kept my Assak and luckily its there...
Jared's Assak is also in safe place. I said to my lil bro AlterBran...
"You would not be needing this one" referring to the sacred bottle.
" welcome to the world of witchcraft bro" Jared said.

We packed everything we needed... This time were gonna use all our powers and find our parents at all cost.

Jared,Alterbran are you ready?
I asked.

I have the nerve to asked them but in reality I dont even know where to find mom and dad...
But one thing is for sure only the high warlock of Anilam wants my Aikon...

I guess I know where to start...