Brooms and Moons 5

The Big Four

On our way out I felt someone was following us and I don't like to lose focus but I'm sure its someone I know.

We have one problem... Yeah right. We have to book a flight to Anilam since I am the only one has the capability to Teleport well I guess Jared is trying so hard to perfect the ability but not to mention Alterbran... I guess we will just take the plane.

While on the depature area my mind is so restless... I don't know what will happen next... and then I felt that strange annoying feeling again...

Flight 72J bound for Anilam and while we are on the plane I was just so surprise to see Razaele on the same plane and my seat is just right beside him. I was about to asked some questions but he's just listening to his musics as if he don't even notice me.. I kept silent the whole flight.
But I tried to glance at him from time to time but all I can sense from him... is Anger.

When we arrived to Anilam me and my brother went straight to Atimre to find the high warlock but to our surprise group of black witches arrived and blocked our way and they are ready to tear us apart they were all riding their Upasas.

I can't paint the look in my brother's faces they were stunned by the surprise attacked and suddenly someone throws an upasas to me and I grabbed both of my brothers.
As we ride the upasas two of the black witches chases us at that point were they can almost reach us... and she can almost grab Bran's foot when a white colored Dragon appeared in front of them. The dragon grabbed and breathed fire on them. I horribly watch them as they burned to death they didn't even have the time to chant the spell of disapperance which my father told us the black witches speacial ability.

Then there I was standing Frozen.
I blinked my eyes thrice...
I just couldn't believe what I am seeing right now...
It's beyond imagination at first I thought it turned into something the I realized it turned into someone...
Someone I know...
All I did was hold tight to my Upasas as I lost consciousness.
It was Razaele...
yeah... and...
He is a Dragon.