Chapter 3

Few days passed with Arnav and Kushi being busy in their work. Arohi has specially ordered Kushi to design her wedding cloths for which Kushi agreed happily.

On the other side -

Aarti was making garland to offer for Devi maiyaa. Suddenly she gasped feeling two little arms wrapping her from behind.

Aarti smiled - Hey..... Rishu Bacha. How are you ?

Rishabh - Iam super Dadi. How are you ?

Aarti - Iam fine Bacha. Where is Mumma ?

Anjali - Iam here Mumma.

She went and hugged her mother.

Aarti - What a pleasant surprise ! You both are here.

Anjali - Offo Mumma. Did you forget ? This is school vacation time.

Aarti bit her tongue - I forget.

Anjali - Shyam ji has let us stay here for the whole vacation this time. So Iam here to pester you.

Aarti smiled cupping her Daughter's cheeks - It's good only. I was missing Rishabh very much.

Anjali smiled - So what are the plans Mumma ?

Aarti - I don't have any. If you have then tell me.

Anjali - Mumma I have planned to sleep and eat for now.

Aarti laughed and patted her cheeks. Rishabh went inside to greet his Badi Nani.

Anjali sat on the sofa and looked around - Where is everyone Mumma ?

Aarti - Everyone is out for their work. Shall I make tea for you ?

Anjali - It's ok Mumma.

They talked for sometime and Anjali said - Mumma, shall we plan vacation for somewhere ? Just for a week. It's been so many days we have gone out somewhere.

Aarti - Papa was planning to go to Shimla for his friend's son Marriage. We will speak with him and after he return we will go somewhere.

Anjali grinned - Why somewhere else ? We all shall go to Shimla itself. It's a very good place for vacation.

Aarti - But how can we all go there for these much days ?

' Maa ' they heard another sound. They turned and saw that Payal was walking inside the home. Aarti smiled seeing her.

Payal - Maa let's go to Shimla itself. Please Maa. I so much want to see that place. Please please please Maa...

Aarti smiled - When my Bahu wishes to see Shimla then we all are going there. I will tell to Anurag ji.

Payal grinned while Anjali gasped.

Anjali - This is so unfair. When Anjali wants its a NO and when Payal wants its YES. Iam so sad.

Aarti - Chal Drama queen.

Payal - How are you Anjali Di ?

Anjali - Iam great Payal. How are you ?

Payal - Iam Good Di.

The ladies sat there discussing about their daily activities.

On the other side at Darjeeling -

Kushi was in the study making new patterns. Currently she is working on Arohi's wedding lehenga. She was so immersed in her work that she failed to notice a person beside.

Arnav who came to home after his meetings was searching her in the whole house and finally spotted her at her study. Aarav was sleeping in his baby cot beside her.