Chapter 4

It was next day -

Raizada family landed in Shimla. DK welcomed them warmly.

DK - Finally my friend is here. How are you Bhabhi ji ?

Aarti - Iam good Bhai saap. Aap kaisein hein ?

DK - Iam good Bhabhi ji.

Anurag - Where is Dulhe raja ?

DK - He is out for some work and will be here any minute.

At the same time they were talking Arjun came in.

Arjun - Hey Dad.

DK - Arjun. Come here and see who's here to attend your wedding ?

Arjun came near them.

DK - This is my son Arjun. And Arjun, this is my Best friend Anurag. A big Industrialist of Delhi. Also president of company association.

Anurag - Enough Enough. We are here to celebrate his wedding. Not to flaunt myself.

Arjun - It's ok Uncle. Dad keeps saying about you every now and then. Iam so happy to see you in person. Welcome Uncle.

Anurag - Its good to see you also. The last time I saw you was then, when you were 3 or 4 year old.

DK laughed - You first come and take rest. Arjun take everyone to their room.

DK - You people get fresh up. I have booked a resort for his wedding. Tomorrow evening we will go there.

Aarti - Why ?

DK - We are going to have many guest Bhabhi ji. So our home won't be sufficient for everyone. That's why I have booked the whole resort. I have alloted four rooms for you and family. It's enough na ?

Anurag - More than enough Man.

DK - Ok then. Go inside. I will send tea for you all. And evening Me and my wife are going to My Bahu's home for shagun ceremony. Are you willing to come ?

Aarti and Anurag looked at each other - Ok. We will come.

DK - Great.

Arjun took everyone and showed them their room and came back to his Dad.

DK - Arjun, where are your friends ? You said your friends are coming.

Arjun - They arrived yesterday itself Papa. You remember, last year I have helped them to purchase an estate ?

DK - Yeah, little away from here right.

Arjun - Yes they are staying there only.

DK - Ok then. I have spoke with Arohi's Dad. He said evening 6.30 is auspicious time to start the ceremony. You are not allowed to attend the ceremony. So don't plan something.

Arjun smiled - Ok Papa.

On the other side -

Arnav was still lying on the bed covering from his head to toe. Kushi came inside the room after instructing the cook to make their Breakfast only to see him sleeping.

She sighed and sat near him.

Kushi - Arnav ji...

Arnav - Hmm.

Kushi - Get up. It's getting late. We need to go to Arohi's home. She has already called me two times.

Arnav pulled her beside him and hugged her burying their body behind the quilt. Kushi gasped at his sudden action.

Arnav - You are such a ball of energy Kushi. Don't you get tired ? Seeing you running like this itself Iam getting tired.

Kushi looked at him and smiled - Such a lazy Bones you are Arnav ji.....