Chapter 52

Everybody stood horror stuck and Aarav started crying seeing his lovely mum got hit by vehicle.

Arnav watched Kushi lying on the road unconsciously. His entire being shook being scared. He shivered and his world stopped looking blood oozing out of her head and arms.

Aakash who held Payal safely as Kushi pushed them aside got shocked looking at her getting hit by a vehicle. He couldn't imagine what would've happened in just a moment of carelessness.

Payal gasped covering her mouth and shivered. Her abdomen started paining due to the shock she underwent in a moment. She clutched her tummy as sharp pain shooted her abdomen and clutched Aakash's hand tightly.

Dadi clutched her chest and held Aarti and Renu's hands

NK ran and shook Arnav - Bhai....

Arnav looked at NK as tears flew down freely. His mind that has stopped working started its work again and he swiftly ran and lifted her in his arms. His Kushi is hurt and he needs to act fast. 

It's good that Anjali held Aarav otherwise Arnav has forgot his son too.....

Wiping his tears he patted her cheek - Kushi..... Kushi.....

Kushi moaned as she was in semi conscious state.

Shyam - Arnav let's go to Hospital. Come quick.....

Arnav lifted Kushi in his arms and ran towards the bus.

Shyam urged the driver to reach the nearby hospital immediately. Aarav was crying in Anjali's arms and she tried her level best to calm him down.

Aakash handed Payal a bottle of water and rubbed her back to calm her down. Payal slowly felt better and pain got reduced. But she cried looking at Kushi who got hit in the process of saving her.

Arnav on the other hand made Kushi lye on the full length seat in last and rubbed her hands crying.

Arnav - K...us...hi..... Open... Your.... Eyes.....

He patted her cheek and did what and all he could but she laid unconscious.

NK, Aarti, Anurag and Arvind kept calling her name asking her to get up.

They spotted a hospital in 10 minutes and stopped infront of it. Arnav again lifted her and stepped down their bus and shouted for Doctor.

His white shirt had her blood spots here and there.

Doctor - What happened ?

NK - Doctor she got hit by truck.

Anurag - Please start her treatment doctor.

Doctor checked her pulse on throat and asked nurse to shift her to emergency ward.

Everybody waited outside the emergency ward. Arnav sat on the chair outside clasping his hands together. His whole body was literally shaking in fear. His heart beat touched it's peak and he was totally out of control. Why wouldn't he ? After all it's his life lying inside the emergency ward fighting for her life.....

Aarti sat near Arnav and held his clasped hands - Kuch nahi hoga Kushi ko..... She will be alright. Dekhna.....

Arnav leaned on her and hiccupped crying. Anurag caressed his hairs and tried to console him but in vain.

Anjali left Aarav down who was wriggling for long time now. He ran near his Dada and cried asking his Dada to lift him.

Arnav just then got remember of his little boy and lifted him making him sit on his lap.