Nanami is Sick (💋)

Nanami is Sick

Sick: Nanami and Tomoe
Caregiver: Tomoe and Mostly Mitsuki

Warning: Vomit, Fevers, Fainting, Panic Attack

•~•

Nanami woke up to Tomoe shaking her, she groaned at the light that was coming through the shrine.

Tomoe never cooks bad, but Nanami went out to eat the night before and now doesn't feel well.

Tomoe : '' Oi- human.. get up, your going to be late. ''

She rolls over, covering her eyes from the sunlight but Tomoe ends up carrying her to the kitchen to make her have breakfast.

Nanami : '' Ah! T-Tomoe I'm not hungry! ''

Tomoe glares at Nanami, unsure why she would say that since she's usually always hungry in the morning.

Tomoe : '' I'm coming to school with you today. ''

Nanami : '' What?! No way! ''

She protested.

•~•

How did this happen? She was walking to school with Tomoe next to her. Tomoe had used his magic to hide his ears and tail from the rest of the humans.

Nanami : '' I told you not to come.. stupid. ''

Tomoe ignored her and kept walking. When they arrived at school, Tomoe noticed Nanami's face was a paler tone than before.

Tomoe placed his hand on Nanami's forehead but she pushed his hand away and ran off to the bathroom. Tomoe was surprised by this and quickly followed Nanami.

Tomoe : '' Nanami! ''

Tomoe stopped at the girls bathroom, he knew he couldn't go in. But he rushed in there when he heard the sound of gagging.

Tomoe : '' Nanami! Are you sick?! ''

He rushed to the stall she was in and saw her with her head over the toilet bowl as she was emptying her stomach contents.

Tomoe : '' N-Nanami... why didn't you tell me? I told you not to go to that damn restaurant! You didn't listen to me! ''

Nanami started crying. Tomoe panicked and kneeled down next to her and held back her hair, gently rubbing her back.

Tomoe : '' H-Hey... don't cry please.. I'm sorry, just let it out okay? ''

He says soothingly as Nanami kept getting sick, once Nanami was done Tomoe carried her and took her home quickly.

•~•

Nanami had finally fallen asleep after Tomoe gave her some medicine and she had calmed down from getting sick.

Tomoe paced around the shrine, cleaning furiously. Tomoe is a huge germaphobe and cannot stand when someone gets sick, so he was in a panicked state.

Kotetsu and Onikiri had noticed Tomoe's state of panic and summoned Mitsuki from the spirit realm.

When Mitsuki got there he saw Tomoe curled up in a corner rocking back and forth in fear. Mitsuki got closer and gently touched Tomoe's shoulder.

Mitsuki : '' Tomoe? Hey there.. are you alright? ''

Tomoe looks at Mitsuki, with tears falling down his cheeks. Mitsuki was taken aback by this because he's never seen Tomoe cry before.

Tomoe sobbed and hid his face with his hands.

Tomoe : '' N-Nanami got sick... I-I tried to take care of her... but it was so scary seeing her get sick..''

Mitsuki frowned and pulled Tomoe close, holding him gently and playing with his hair.

Mitsuki : '' Oh Tomoe... I know, but you did so well taking care of her. She's asleep now isn't she? ''

Tomoe nods, hiding his face onto Mitsuki's chest, trying to calm his breathing down. Mitsuki kept holding Tomoe until he had fallen asleep.

Mitsuki put Tomoe in bed and took care of the both of them until Nanami was all better and no longer sick.

•~•

Words : 574